Bhewy Ban Appeal

Bhewy

11 hours ago, AwesomeAidan said:

I will let @Garnet sort this out as I have no clue on how you were banned or even how to unban you. Hopefully Garnet could spread some light on this situation. I just wanted to respond to inform you that your appeal is not being ignored.

understood thanks for the info ❤️

I have nothing against you, so I’m going to say what I believe it is. So I’m pretty sure you were banned before for cheating or toxicity, not sure. But a lot of players on the server were accusing you of cheating and they brought up your past as a reason to ban you, they couldn’t gather evidence so they just banned you for being toxic I assume, weird how it doesn’t show up in the ban logs

• Informative 2
  • Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, ThetaKek said:

+1 (not an active MRP member) I  believe that if you weren't brought to a sit or even notified that you were being banned then you shouldn't have been banned.

ok. like you just said, your not a MRP player. It doesn't matter if he was brought to a sit or not. He wasnt banned by anyone on the Server. he was banned by console. This means one of two things. 1. he got banned by a hacker who got access to console. 2. he was banned by Garnet. I dont think that Garnet needs to bring someone to a sit. I mean this with respect, but if you dont play on MRP than I would refrain from posting on MRP Ban appeals. Please dont take this the wrong way Theta. Its just that if you dont know the full circumstances, then dont post.

also -1.

A lot of people thought you were hacking, so I can only assume that someone brought evidence to Garnet and he just banned you. I think that yeah, it would have been better if ANYONE on the staff team knew what happened to your ban. But Its honestly up to Garnet at the end of it all.

Edited by Ting
added -1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Ting said:

I mean this with respect, but if you dont play on MRP than I would refrain from posting on MRP Ban appeals

Where the fuck else would he post DarkRP Ban Appeals? He was banned without allowing him to state his side of the story in the first place it wasn’t even explained to him WHO banned him. I’ma wait till I see whoever banned him explanation to give a valid opinion on this.

3 minutes ago, TheRealHorse said:

Where the fuck else would he post DarkRP Ban Appeals? He was banned without allowing him to state his side of the story in the first place it wasn’t even explained to him WHO banned him. I’ma wait till I see whoever banned him explanation to give a valid opinion on this.

horse. read the whole thing. i was addressing ThetaKek. Obviously he was banned on MRP so he would put it here. i’m not as retarded as you think

Edited by Ting
1 minute ago, Ting said:

horse. read the whole thing. i was addressing ThetaKek. Obviously he was banned on MRP so he would put it here. i’m not as retarded as you think

My bad the -1 along with the response to Theta raised an eyebrow. And i thought the statement was directed towards Bhewy.

• Community Director

Topic Locked

Pending @Garnet's response

On 1/27/2020 at 12:37 PM, AwesomeAidan said:

I will let @Garnet sort this out as I have no clue on how you were banned or even how to unban you. Hopefully Garnet could spread some light on this situation. I just wanted to respond to inform you that your appeal is not being ignored.

Edited by AlexConway