One Year On GarnetGaming not really tho

7 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I left SEALs to join BLKGRD with Milkdud before I even knew ISI was going to become a thing. I shit talked you and Homast because of something that happened with a sim I was hosting at UK. Homast was intentionally trying to get me warned with some other SEAL. That’s when I started to generalize the rest of SEALs, and yes, I talked mad shit. Do I regret it? Yes. I wish I didn’t leave for BLKGRD.

I was immature about the whole thing. Was I partly shit talking to get noticed after ISI was on the rise? Not going to lie, yeah. Most of my friends were already in ISI and tryouts seemed impossible after they were remade. Everyone wanted in, and while it was great in ISI after being picked up, your SEALs weren’t bad at all and I miss the whole group.

Understandable I suppose. It's just annoying when people dick ride (not specifically referring to you) about the SEALs when they absolutely gave me for no apparent reason. But it's the past now. Loved the SEALs and still do. Only thing wrong with them is they took me off reserves despite setting up everything for em. I deserved it I guess

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scuffed said:

I killed SEALs to make you look better dummy. We need to make a discord or some shit to get the bois back together.

wowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowo

wowowowowoowwowowowoowowowowowo

That's for the DM's brother, I'll hook u up with the juice just give me time

13 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I think you were still base Navy when this was taken, not sure. 

I was in DEVGRU by then. Me and Smokes got it ST3 as CWO4’s I believe, maybe he was CWO3. Either way, I probs wasn’t even on then.  

Anyways, as Oxyy said, it was nice to read it, Virus. Also, don’t drink too much coffee, coffee boi. 

Also, hmu if you wanna play games together too. I finally upgraded my toaster. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Mute said:

I was in DEVGRU by then. Me and Smokes got it ST3 as CWO4’s I believe, maybe he was CWO3. Either way, I probs wasn’t even on then.  

Anyways, as Oxyy said, it was nice to read it, Virus. Also, don’t drink too much coffee, coffee boi. 

Also, hmu if you wanna play games together too. I finally upgraded my toaster. 

i always check Teamspeak and never see you in ? (tbh I check it like at 10:00am) 

• 5 weeks later...