Staff App

DoraAkaHollans

In-game name:   DEVGRU SN Holland 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:0:196956504

Warns: Dont really know but i have one ban as i know of for NITRP that i didnt mean to commit 
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 262:38:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Dark Rp and on other games 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]   I joined the server around the time of 2017 I have been on and off of the server since then and now I really would like to get into more I have been getting to know many different people around the community and I really want to get into something further then just being a normal player I want to help out in the community not just telling people right from wrong I want to take some control and enforce some powerful rules like being able to take care of FRP, RDM, and NITRP, Situations, I want to be able to warn players that are being Minges / FRPing  and make sure they act appropriate to the servers likings. 

Another reason why I could benefit is because I can make players feel satisficed with there MilitaryRP experience , Say if people need my help if they don't know something that another player doesn't know and if I have the access to that information I can lend them a hand  and help them out. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have been banned for NITRP,
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i think one very long time ago 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  i can be on everday for like 6 hours and on weekends 10 hours.

Edited by GotTheGlizzy

As the requirements say, you must provide at least 2 paragraphs telling us and the administration why you should be staff. clearly you do not meet those requirements and therefore i will have to -1. also, it has been clear to me that you are new to the server. i don’t mean to throw shade, but i have no idea who you are. Even now when i main US i still have never met you. it is better to get well known on the server. 

furthermore, saying that you are going to help ban people isn’t helpful. we literally have people (conway) who take sits instantly and do all of it alone. I do not think that biased on what you said you should be staff. please add things that would actually benefit the server. 

• Toxic 1

-1, Did you make this app in 3 seconds? You're paragraphs are two sentences. You're playtime isn't even in the garnet /playtime command format. Besides that I've had multiple people say you're mingy, and that NITRP ban shows for that.

• Toxic 1

Very large -1 for the following reasons

22 hours ago, GotTheGlizzy said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by being there when most admins arent on because im very active at times when you wouldnt really see a admin on like 1oclock or 2. I can help out with many diffrent things like banning people that are FRPing  RDMing -MassRdming, NITRP, plus I will always be watching over the server cause as i said im very active.

Your two paragraphs on why you should be staff on our server consists of a single sentence listing 3 rules and saying you are active. I have never seen you active on forums, in game ooc, vc, or anything involving GG for that matter other than on the server from time to time.

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 260

Please show your playtime as it will tell you in-game. Just saying 260 means practically nothing.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i think one very long time ago

If you are not going to take the time to simply see when you last applied how are you going to spend 6 - 10 hours on the server daily assisting players and doing staff duties?

|

It looks like this entire application was thrown together in about 5 minutes and that is not the kind of time needed to show you are willing to help staff.

|

https://imgur.com/QY8Mo84    <--  This is your old app from January of Last Year.

|
Edit : STOP SHITPOSTING, ever since people have told you to be more active in forums you have been running around commenting on every possible post, making random suggestions, and if you continue will cop a couple forum warns for breaking rules. “being more active on forums” means putting valuable inputs into suggestions or appeals if they apply to you. NOT randomly commenting getting your post count up. 

Edited by Prince
  • Community Director

-1 - I think your application is lacking in the paragraph section... You should be trying to convince us why you should get staff, and how you can benefit the server by being staff. Additionally you didn' t provide your actual playtime. I think you need to play RU way more, right now very few US know you, and I would guess most RU don't. 

• Agree 1

-1.  Your staff app really does look like you made it in about 5 minutes. Your "paragraph" is really just one long run on sentence.  Also the way you worded your "I want to help out in the community not just telling people right from wrong I want to take some control and enforce some powerful rules" statement is written, it seems to me that you are just seeking more power on the server, and do actually want to help people to better themselves.

Edited by Koulit

It's a very generic application and even less so than that. The reasoning for wanting to be staff is extremely bland and basically just you explaining that you've been a player for a while. You vaguely describe things such as what you want to further pursue as a staff and how you're gonna be helpful.  If you actually put effort into why you think you should be chosen and how you could help the server, then you'll probably get more support from people. 

Denied

You were given plenty of time to fix your staff app up. Being known by a good portion of the community is a must for any staff member, not to mention the app itself is severely lacking in substance.

Please refrain from making another staff app for 2 weeks, make a better app overall, get better known within the community.

@Alex Conway Lock and Move please~