Capalot - Moderator Application

Capalot

In-game name: raD Capalot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:473827252
Warns: 0
Timezone: pacific standard
Playtime?: | raD Capalot has played for 1285:07:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Grand Daddy Stalin, ShadowKing, Yui, TheDudeAbides, Luci, Theta, Lyndefish, vaelex
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  You should choose me over other applicants because i have alot of experience playing on this server. I think i would be a great member of the staff team because im definitely a great member of the community and would be very great for the job. i love what people have to hear and say about others. i analyze everything very carefully and am very unbiased about everything. Another reason i would be fit to be a member of the staff is im very understanding of everything. I am also a very good learner. I consider myself a great community member as im friends with alot of other members of the community. I feel my time spent on this server is also a reason i would be accepted as i have a very good understanding of the rules.  

I would say that i was a lil bit toxic at the start but i feel i changed alot from then and being a staff would help me from being whoever i was. Plus i feel because im changing and am becoming a better part of the community, i would be a great staff member. Im way more understanding and can talk out anything that comes to me and wouldnt be toxic or have more outbursts as i used to. i would love to be apart of the staff and i feel this experience would change how i feel about everyone and help me be a better part of the community. I hope you all can understand what i feel and give me a chance.

I absolutely love spending time on this server and would want to put all this time to use through being a staff member of this community. I am online everyday and i feel because of that i would be great for handling sits when its most needed. Other applicants definitely dont have as much experience as i do and thats why i feel you should choose me over other applicants. I always love to hear opinions about others and do whats possible based on the situaton. Im very good at doing whats right and am very against doing whats wrong. i feel im a very positive model of this community and look forward to be being a part of the staff team of DarkRP. Thanks for reviewing my staff application and have a great day! - Sincerely Capalot

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: asap
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to school, and im also a skier
Did you read the staff rules?: Capalot

Edited by ItsCapalot
I tried to make another space for my 2nd paragraph and accidentally posted it. i hope you can forgive this stupid mistake
  • Agree 2

+1

My original opinions of Capalot were quite harsh, but just. However, he has proved me wrong. Very maturely, he reached out to me privately and talked to me for a long time, and I came to the resolution that everyone deserves a second chance. Capalot has the hours, he doesn't have any punishments, has some pretty good referrals, and can surprisingly have a mature attitude when dealing with something serious. Not only that, but he listened to the feedback and fixed his application accordingly. I believe he is a strong candidate for staff if he can keep to his promises. 

Edited by eXg-Buddha
+1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

This isn't true. Everyone has some type of bias, and you definitely have a lot, as myself and others have experienced firsthand.

Explain others? you seem to be the only person that is trying everything in your power to go against anything i do.  i have a lot of experience and know from right and wrong. i actually tried writing this paragraph and if you think its not good then okay. hope your aware of this and have a good day.

• Disagree 1

+1 Didn't think I'd see you apply, paragraphs a little on the short side but I'm quite close with capa, I've grown to know him fairly well and I think he'd be a great addition to the team. He's also on...… a lot. Add me to referrals. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Accepted

Seems a good variety of our staff team trusts you to join our ranks.

I'm hopping on to set your rank.

Please don't use any commands in-game until you've been trained by a member of HR though.