In Game name - larry

Age - 15 

steam id -  STEAM_0:1:19685650

Number of warns - 0 

time zone - central slandered time

play time -  45 hours 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and microphone ? - yes

do you have the ability to record gmod?- yes

Administration referrals - Kicks helped me find the forms and another staff said i should apply because i was chill and easy going 

Past experiences as staff - none

I think you should choose me over all applications because i am level headed when it comes down to the hardest decisions. I also know right from wrong and know how to not over step my boundary. When i have the time to play i am on and making friends with the community. I am a hard working and like to get things done fast and efficiently.  I am good at listening and knowing when too speak. I am also good at dealing with other people no matter the situation.

Secondly you should pick me over all the other applications because i am a man of respect. I also know how to take in teaching and learn from it. i also know how to learn from my mistakes. I am experienced in working with other because i actually have a job working with my uncle at a old fashion arcade and i also over the summer i work as a lifeguard at my local public pool. I know how too not letting friends get the best of me and being bias against others.  Lastly but not least i know how to be friendly and kinda to others and not abuse the power that i am given which i think is the most important thing.

have you ever been  banned or punished on any server? - I have never been any type of punished on any gmod server.

Have yo mad any previous applications, if so when? -  no previous applied to any other servers but have been recommended too apply to others.

How much time do you have to contribute to the roll? -  do have the majority of my day to play and be active on the server, but on Monday sand Tuesday from 8- 10 pm i have lacrosse.

hobbies - I like to play lacrosse and i also play football too, i like to hang out with friends on the weekends and i like to chill out and watch tv or hang with my family.

Did you read the staff rules? - larry 

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you have a nice day and an amazing weekend. 

- Larry

Edited by Larry
in wrong order

Spent about 20 minutes with this guy trying to help him figure out the forums. Nothing but disrespect towards me, and an unwillingness to listen. Also had no idea that his friend, who's ban appeal was just denied, was breaking rules by Mass RDMing. Sorry, but as I told you before, you are not ready for staff. Not to mention you're using the incorrect format even after being told where to find it and how to apply it.

• Informative 2
20 minutes ago, Larry said:

Hi my in game name is larry. I am 15 years old turning 16 soon. My steam id is STEAM_0:1:19685650. I have no warns in the Garnet server and don't see myself getting any in the future. My time zone is  central stander time. I have forty four hours on the garnet DARK-RP server, it isn't a lot but for the time i've been on i have loved it. Yes i do have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone. Yes i have the new windows 10 update which gives me the ability to be able to record my Garry mod. I was told by a staff member to apply because i was chill and easy going, i accidentally forgot his name because it was a little long ago, but a staff member named kicks walked me through how to apply for a moderator application.

I think you should choose me over all applications because i am level headed when it comes down to the hardest decisions. I also know right from wrong and know how to not over step my boundary. I have never been any type of punished on any gmod server. When i have the time to play i am on and making friends with the community. I am a hard working and like to get things done fast and efficiently. I also have not previously applied to any other servers but have been recommended too apply to others.  I do have the majority of my day to play and be active on the server, but on Monday sand Tuesday from 8- 10 pm i have lacrosse.

Secondly you should pick me over all the other applications because i am a man of respect. I also know how to take in teaching and learn from it. i also know how to learn from my mistakes. I am checking Garnet rules frequently. I am experienced in working with other because i actually have a job working with my uncle at a old fashion arcade and i also over the summer i work as a lifeguard at my local public pool. Like i have previously stated i like to play lacrosse and i also play football too, i like to hang out with friends on the weekends and i like to chill out and watch tv or hang with my family.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you have a nice day and an amazing weekend. 

- Larry

Yes you sort of followed the format but please have the format in your app similar to how others do. It makes things a lot easier. Try to stand out but not like this.

42 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yes you sort of followed the format but please have the format in your app similar to how others do. It makes things a lot easier. Try to stand out but not like this.

thank you for the feedback hopefully everything is up too your standers 

11 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Spent about 20 minutes with this guy trying to help him figure out the forums. Nothing but disrespect towards me, and an unwillingness to listen. Also had no idea that his friend, who's ban appeal was just denied, was breaking rules by Mass RDMing. Sorry, but as I told you before, you are not ready for staff. Not to mention you're using the incorrect format even after being told where to find it and how to apply it.

According to staff you were disrespectful to them after they were helping you, Not listening to a staff member after they were trying to help you is a big thing for me because that just shows you have no respect for higher ups.

11 hours ago, Larry said:

I think you should choose me over all applications because i am level headed when it comes down to the hardest decisions. I also know right from wrong and know how to not over step my boundary. When i have the time to play i am on and making friends with the community. I am a hard working and like to get things done fast and efficiently.  I am good at listening and knowing when too speak. I am also good at dealing with other people no matter the situation.

Secondly you should pick me over all the other applications because i am a man of respect. I also know how to take in teaching and learn from it. i also know how to learn from my mistakes. I am experienced in working with other because i actually have a job working with my uncle at a old fashion arcade and i also over the summer i work as a lifeguard at my local public pool. I know how too not letting friends get the best of me and being bias against others.  Lastly but not least i know how to be friendly and kinda to others and not abuse the power that i am given which i think is the most important thing.

Your application was a bit difficult to read. It was rough around the edges. Please beef it up.

Im going to have to smack a -1. I dont know you, I have never seen you in-game, Your application could use some beefing up. For now I will be putting a -1. If I see any change I will reconsider.

Woof woof

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog
  • 2 weeks later...