SteamID : STEAM_0:1:196856508
Warns: no warns 
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?:  Larry has played for 56:04:20
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[ YES/NO] YES
Referral(s):[ what administrator recommend you to apply?]: raD Capalot, Ark3
Past experience as a staff: [ Optional ] none
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I'll be a better choice than other applicants because I am well known in the community. I feel like I am a good listener and I can learn quickly and I also learn from my past mistakes. I always ask questions if I am confused but before I ask I always check to make sure the question I have isn't answered on any type of document on the garnet website. I am very careful about my decisions I am unbiased no matter what or who it is. I analyze all the facts before making my decisions. I also read the rules at least once a week which means I am very understanding of the rules that are applied. 

I would say that yes I could be a little on edge sometimes but I think I have changed into a calmer person. I also feel that ever since I started playing more I have put a name for myself in the community. I personally think that my hardworking and wanting things to be done the right way would make me a perfect staff member. I love to hear people and listen and get problems resolved as best as they possibly can be. I also love to exceed the bar which means I like doing better than the average. I feel like if I was staff I could make a very positive effect on the community and the problems they have. If I was picked to be a staff member I would every time I had the chance to accept a report and resolve it I would do it with the mindset of I am representing garnet staff and i wouldn't do anything to abuse my power. I feel like over time if I was picked to be staff then I could become a leader to other staff members.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: about a couple weeks ago 
 How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: asap
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to school and I play football and lacrosse 
Did you read the staff rules?: Larry

Edited by Larry

Last experience with you was horrible, and I haven't really seen you around since then. You've only accumulated about 5 more hours since the last application, so it doesn't show much dedication. Not to mention, it seems like you've ignored the critisisms from the previous application. Your paragraphs are lacking, consisting of gramatical and punctuational errors, and are quite meaningless. You really read the rules every week? No staff I know does that. You can contribute "asap" time to the role?  Please enlighten me on where "Central Slandered Time" is. You just are not a good fit for staff at the moment, as you are not mature, and definitely haven't matured over 5 hours of in game playtime. Good luck. 

Edited by eXg-Buddha
  • Like 1

Never had a personal issue with Larry but not many people know about him. From all the sits I was in with him he wasn't a nuisance. A suggestion would be to get known in the community but get known positively. Put ur application into grammarly to fix ur mistakes. | he fixed his application, and seems like a chill guy wherever he is. +1 good luck

Edited by StevieT
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, StevieT said:

Never had a personal issue with Larry but not many people know about him. From all the sits I was in with him he wasn't a nuisance. A suggestion would be to get known in the community but get known positively. Put ur application into grammarly to fix the mistakes. I’ll +1 or -1 based on the changes you make 

thank you for the advice everything should be fixed off of what grammarly said

• Forums Moderator

Met you a few times and have had some good experiences. Your paragraphs were good. Changing it to a +1 after giving it some thought. Hopefully I'll see you at the staff team soon!

Edited by eli_
Changed my mind :)
12 hours ago, eli_ said:

Met you a few times and have had some good experiences. Your paragraphs were good. Only reason I'm doing a -1 is because your playtime. You should probably wait till you have at least 100 hours before applying. -1

He doesn’t need to have 100 if he meets the required amount eli

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Larry said:

I'll be a better choice than other applicants because I am well known in the community.

Personally I have not heard of you, and I am extremely active on DRP.

16 hours ago, Larry said:

I also feel that ever since I started playing more I have put a name for myself in the community.

You're saying the same thing but still, I haven't heard of you.

A lot of this staff application just looks like repetition so you could meet the 2 paragraph requirement, and still then they seem short. I like a few of the strengths you mentioned you had however, you're a bit lacking in hours although you may meet the requirement, we generally like to see more. I would like to see you re-apply after you're more known. Unless it is only I who have not seen you, it's also important to become close with the community entirely rather than just the staff, which comes with playtime. Thought I trust your referrals I cannot appreciate what you have put as your staff application.

For now.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
20 minutes ago, Vaelex said:

Personally I have not heard of you, and I am extremely active on DRP.

You're saying the same thing but still, I haven't heard of you.

A lot of this staff application just looks like repetition so you could meet the 2 paragraph requirement, and still then they seem short. I like a few of the strengths you mentioned you had however, you're a bit lacking in hours although you may meet the requirement, we generally like to see more. I would like to see you re-apply after you're more known. Unless it is only I who have not seen you, it's also important to become close with the community entirely rather than just the staff, which comes with playtime. Thought I trust your referrals I cannot appreciate what you have put as your staff application.

For now.

Thank you for your feedback 

I've had few experiences with Larry in game, mostly good and casual but the recent one was toxic. It could've just been matt I didn't know if Larry was participating but it was just a toxic encounter, but since I've had all other good experiences with this dude and he seems to be cool. I'll +1 until otherwise needed

• Like 1