JackieChan's Ban Appeal -_-

In-game name: JackieChan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:158097258
Staff members in-game name: Eli
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:441740126
Date & Time of incident:  around 12pm on March 9th
Timezone:  Eastern Standard Time
Warn Reason:  MASS NLR
What happened? (include any proof):  So, I had just placed my printers down, and upgraded them. I went to go grab something to drink so was afk. I can back to me getting shot right away. I wasn't in the group of void and all of them yet so i didn't know if it was one of them messing with me. So i went back and the door was opened for me. So i figured it was all good until i was killed again. I saw that it was a raid so i stood outside the base. and not even next to it. pretty far away. I just saw it in my sights. Then about 10 mins later i was taken on a roof. was asked if i commited nlr. which i said techncally yes cause i went back once. i then was banned for mass nlr.
Why should your warn be removed?: I think it should be removed because i didn't know i was being raided but that shouldn't be a excuse so i did commit one count of nlr but not mass nlr like i was told i did.

This players forums account wasn't allowing him to log in to forums cause gmail verification for him was not working for some reason and he's been told to have someone post it for him & i happen to be that person, I've also had dealt with similar problems with it in the past.

It says a staff by the name "Chuckie" banned this player. However, the in game name Jackie Chan does not match up with this steam id. It says Chuckie banned Prison Mike. I'm assuming that Jackie is Prison Mike, and just changed his RP name, however, I have no idea who Chuckie is.

7 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

It says a staff by the name "Chuckie" banned this player. However, the in game name Jackie Chan does not match up with this steam id. It says Chuckie banned Prison Mike. I'm assuming that Jackie is Prison Mike, and just changed his RP name, however, I have no idea who Chuckie is.

chuckie is @vapr I believe 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Chuckie has always been vapr

• 300 IQ 1

If this sit is the one I'm thinking of he admitted to breaking NLR 3 times to me and deviluke, he came back after a raid for a third time and told us he was just "waiting outside" but logs showed him also shooting during one of the lives. Sadly I recently deleted all my recordings during sits that I've had saved for the past month just in case something like this happened so I guess I don't have proof of logs

(Edit you admitted to 2 of the NLRs in the appeal {1 returning to being shot and one near the base}  but said you only admitted to 1? not true but sadly my recording is gone)

Edited by vapr