Scr9b's Ban Appeal

Scr9b

In-game name: Scr9b
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:230343551

Staff members in-game name: Evity

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident:  March the 8th, 2019, approximately a year and eight days ago. 
Timezone: GMT-6
Ban Reason: "Toxicity and repeated offenses"
How long were you banned for?: 66 years / permaban
Proof of Ban: 

What happened? (include any proof): a year ago I was banned for toxicity and some other N/A offenses.
Why should your ban be removed?:  It has been quite a long time without playing on any Garnet Gaming servers, and quite honestly I miss the times I had playing on GG DarkRP.  Yes, I was banned for being toxic, Yes, I did do stupid shit on the server despite warnings from several patient staff members, but no, I do not believe my permanent ban was realistic. It may have seemed realistic at the time, but a year later from my ban date it seems  as though to be a death sentence to someone that was simply shoplifting. I have had a long, long, 372 days without playing DarkRP on the Garnet Gaming server, and I have had plenty of time to reflect upon my wrong doings, mature, and change myself into a better, more understanding, human being. Instead of being the minge I once was a year ago, I hope to help make Garnet Gaming a better, more entertaining server for all players and staff members, new and old!

Thank you for your time.

• Disagree 1

How come no one provided any sort of evidence on your original ban appeal? Isn't that a standard DarkRP has as well to collect and provide proof if a ban appeal is made?

+1, usually I'd say even if it was just toxicity, that could still warrant a permanent ban. But there was literally no proof provided lol.

• Disagree 5
Guest proggy

@Scr9b, can you confirm with me that you are still banned? We had a ban wipe within the past few months. In some cases , the ban needs to be updated several times before you are truly unbanned.

1 hour ago, proggy said:

@Scr9b, can you confirm with me that you are still banned? We had a ban wipe within the past few months. In some cases , the ban needs to be updated several times before you are truly unbanned.

i wasnt too sure considering it was a perma ban but I will let you know.

I'm pretty new to the community myself but I am going to trust the judgement of @evity here if he saw it justified to ban you permanently then until you can give me a reason other then some cheesy line about how you have changed and will make garnet gaming great again then I don't see a reason for you to be un-banned.  Might have worked for Trump but not for you.

• Cringe 1

I just read this, and I have to say that  I will +1 on your ban appeal if it is true that you were banned over a year ago as there was supposed to be a ban wipe so it's unfair for you to still be banned after all this time