DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Just came across this.

I really hate to "START TOXICITY" or what-not on a resignation thread, but I really don't like the snaky shit, and while I do love you Kendal, I need to call you out on this...

You literally had just told me days ago how you feel isolated and cannot trust anybody help you with decision making, and that is why I encouraged you to resign (you seemed far too worked up over a server) You specifically had told me that you feel as though you can't trust the judgement of these two, and as such, have to work solo. Yet now that you're resigning you're going out of your way to "hope" they can both snag a "co-manager" position. HUHHH

I also told you I was going to try talking to Jim and Aidan about that, which I did end up doing. I also told you that regardless of me personally not being able to trust them fully, the community still needs someone to look to after I resign, and that Jim and Aidan work great together so I think they'd make good managers together. It's not really calling me out or anything, as I talked to them personally about the issues I told you in PM's.

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Faustos is a good one, if you ever come down here though, you should try not to get shot by all the rednecks as they are freaky this time of year. All jokes aside man, we may have had our ups and downs but in the end you're always gonna be my brother. Helping you into GRU was the best thing i did on this server.  Glad to be your friend to the end man. Louisiana btw, try the catfish.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164227175988330497/690028909366083614/image0.jpg

They taste the best. ❤️

• Like 2