Adding Some other Donor weapons to Unbox

Description:

Hi all, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to add some donor weapons to the unbox.

For instance, the two revolvers: Colt Python and SW Model 3 Russian

Reasoning:

I think if these were in a temporary unbox, that having people test them (and other guns) might cause them to make a decision on buying one as a perma weapon.

We already have AWP Dlore and Striker + quite a few others, so I think for completion's sake this wouldn't be a bad decision. Curious to hear anyone's thoughts.

Additional Information:  I think these could also be added to Credits as well or instead, though having them in Unbox would be a good money sink.

Edited by ShankNinja
  • Agree 1

Yes I agree with you. I do think that the items that are in the Unbox such as the Dlore don't really bring down the appeal of buying it in the store, as if you die with an unbox weapon you lose it.

Good feedback, it's definitely something that I thought of but I'm currently finding it hard to decide between which one I'd want without seeing them ingame or knowing their damage output. I'm sure if I could hold each ingame  that the decision would be much easier, and other people may feel the same way.

• 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

• Like 1