Suggestion

Yui_

Description: I believe there should be a area that is allowed to Media Mic Spam if the purpose is to run a bar or have a party.  It would be fun to be able to listen/play music for people who just wanna vibe.

Reasoning: This would be a new way to bring RP into DarkRP almost like the DJ job but away from busy areas. 

Additional Information:  1st Picture is the Underwater cave it's out of the way and nobody can hear unless inside the cave.  2nd Picture is the Island house it could be used for parties and gatherings like having a bar to sell Booze.  3rd Picture is the house behind spawn this is the only building in this area and can be used for a house party for people who wanna RP as College or Highschool Seniors.  4th Picture is the Strip Club and what kind of Strip Club doesn't have music.  5th/6th Picture is the Waterfall in the sewers, This would be a great place to have like a underground Club.  I've had a club down there called Club Zodiac and people loved it!

Thanks for looking at this suggestion please if you have any thoughts I would love to hear them with a +1 or -1 in the Comments below!

06CCBA7D2977A93BC3E0869B5F9F14B99135FB1F479069CE9F3ADD2200D16EF0D13AF3519E252013893233DC86D5297F749EA1102FB27FC69581A0104B72FBF4C2073B6B8FF4F3C92778A76BF17912677BF8F51874F070868053C3CE14ED9E17B05A7082D43F1233D82E4D68BAB3E338F1CA48C3319A951D

• Agree 4

+1 This is a dope idea. I think there would have to be a rule for racist media mic spam if this was to go into the game because i'm sure people would find some way to abuse it. Other than that i think its a great idea! 

i do be muggin doe O_O (first pic)

• Informative 1

I +1 the idea of having some kind of DJ type role, but if it is possible I would say they should just make it a job role and have a way for people who don't want to hear the music be able to mute the player. Possibly some sort of interaction menu when you press a key while looking at them. Then any base could be a party place without people around you feeling intruded upon.

11 minutes ago, TheStoner said:

I +1 the idea of having some kind of DJ type role, but if it is possible I would say they should just make it a job role and have a way for people who don't want to hear the music be able to mute the player. Possibly some sort of interaction menu when you press a key while looking at them. Then any base could be a party place without people around you feeling intruded upon.

There is one, Go into tab menu and on the far right side of the list you have a mute button to actually mute that player. 

5 minutes ago, LASDSheriffDog said:

There is one, Go into tab menu and on the far right side of the list you have a mute button to actually mute that player. 

Yeah I know but I am talking about a mute tied directly to the role. So when the person changes jobs from the DJ/Mic Spam job, they wouldn't have to worry about having half the server forget to unmute you and get right back to your RP. Not sure how possible that would be but that is what I meant, just to clarify.

• Informative 1
  • 4 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.