VBSA's Marshal Resignation

Honestly it's downright disrespectful what happened to you , It's not like you were going to quit leading that faction for a couple days. 

Honestly I'm sure this community values u alot more as a person then a Marshall and you should stay I'm sure where ever you go you will be treated with respect  and I'm sure it will be like warm welcoming. 

I hope you decide to stay because I'm sure you will make a good impact on what you decide to do.

Thanks for being a great leader 

• Like 1

What a drive it has been.

You've been amazing  being the voice of 2GA.  Brings me back to whenever we were both enlisted at the time whenever Viva was in control. Those times were sweet. You've showed nothing but positivity toward both enlisted and officers and it was a pleasure to serve under your command for only a month or two unfortunately before I resigned.

I wish you the best of luck with your future and hopefully I'll be on more frequently on the server. Wishing the best of luck to @Cold Soldier as well.

• Like 1

I barely know how to start this. When I first joined 2GA, I hadn't a clue in hell on how to do almost anything in a base faction. I've spent most of my career on Garnet in a SOC faction, but when Aidan asked if I wanted to come off reserves, I just thought "Why the hell not." After a 5 months, I now know how to decently lead a base faction, and I'm hopeful that I wont fuck it up. When I learned that you've had mental problems and serious IRL issues, I was seriously worried for you, and for a time, I wanted you to resign for your own mental well-being. Of course, I never stated this because I want marshal, the fact is, I was extremely hesitant to take it in the first place, but with your guidance, I felt more confident in leading. My only fear now is screwing up the legacy you've handed down to me. Farewell VB, I hope 2GA will be able to recreate the determination and motivation that you have shown us. 

/me Salutes.

55 minutes ago, shrimp said:

ngl bro i didn't even know you were marshal

This was not necessary, if you dont know the man, dont post on the resignation post.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

This was not necessary, if you dont know the man, dont post on the resignation post.

You shouldn't care opinions of imaginary people who don't spend time on the server. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Sorry for being a minge and leaving you twice VBSA 2GA was the best faction hey but what you got to do is what you got to do man. I'm gonna miss you good luck in the future!😇

I just am sorry for what I did when I was a KST twice man I made bad decisions but it was really fun!

Edited by Kyrie
  • Like 1

Well, the end of an era. I remember when you first got the faction and I wanted to become closer to you because I wasn’t close to any other marshal except Young and Flame. 
Your leadership was a great one, and one that won’t be forgotten, thank you for leading 2GA during these past few months. Wherever life takes you, whether back to the server, or to something amazing in real life, I hope you do well, and I doubt you won’t.

So I wish you luck and /me salute you, for your piece of our great community will always be in our hearts, love ya my favorite Turkish friend!

• Like 1

You were honestly the best 2GA Marshal I've seen in the past 5-6 Marshals. I'm glad I got see you go from an SNS who got his whitelisted removed from some retarded officer to one of the most well respected people within RU. Gonna miss you man

If you do decide to leave the community feel free to add me on Steam man, I'd love to still play with you.

• Sad 1

@VBSA I knew from the start you were a great guy and going to be an amazing part of this server, and I remember talking to you for so long about what you could do for 2GA and helping you out as well as about life.  Love you man. I think you were  a great Marshel.

• Like 1

@VBSA you were the realest of niggas and I did like the way you treated people. I hope people can also just treat this as a game and not take it so seriously. Thanks for your time as Marshal. It was a pleasure.

Nice Cock Bro. Thick but not too flaccid Perfect length, a nice 80 degree angle. Could trim the hairs a bit but we'll work on it. I'd say that's a pretty good cock. I'd rate it an 8.5/10. Good job kiddo.

-Nice Cock Brother

• Like 1

@VBSA Love ya man you always tried your best to get the best out of me and I cant thank you enough I'm honestly a more mature individual and that comes down to you! I really enjoyed being in your 2GA and I hope you stick around man!

I'm gonna get me some of that tea so you stop telling me brits don't drink tea properly!

/me Salutes in Turkish

• Like 1

VBSA thank you for being a great marshal you are amazing man and your sleep schedule was hela messed up because the dedication and effort you put into this faction. before long 2GA was doing great during war and we stayed on our objective. the officers now have learned a lot from you and took what you were teaching and applied it in our own way to leading the enlisted. the only reason i became and officer was because of you and lately i haven't been the best officer but i will turn around and become better. VBSA you were a great example for an officer and a leader and i will follow by example. love you man hope you decide to stay but of course its your decision.😁😘 

• Like 1