Hit men Retaliatory Rule

Tzar

Description: So, think about this, you are a Assassin or Hit man, and someone places a hit on you. You know that they want you dead, and they
just basically said "Someone go murder that idiot", what can you do? Nothing. That is why I propose that Hitman and Assassin jobs can kill in
retaliation of someone placing a hit on them.

Reasoning: If someone places a death notice on you, you would want to retaliate, and since everyone on the server is quite capable
of that, I think it would help the server in terms of realism and reasoning.

Additional Information: None, that is all I propose.

The hit screen is set up so all hitmen see every hit, and can even take hits on themselves(though they can't fulfill them by means I've tried).

This is probably one of the only times I'd cite a "how would it work in real life" argument.

Would you, in real life, call a hitman on himself? No! You'd call a different hitman on him. So why can all of the hitmen see all of the hits and not just the ones placed on other people? For convenience.

And why am I -1ing? Because IRL hitmen would not get a hit called on them and hear anything about it.

Edited by JimtheScubaDiver

Thinking about it role play / in character wise it doesn't make any sense. The hitman / assassin would not automatically know that someone wants them dead and who is gonna fulfill that deed. 

2 hours ago, StevieT said:

For me -1 because it just seems annoying to try and police it unless there was another system to do it

It wouldn't be hard at all to police it, the hit logs & kill logs would be all that you need to monitor it. Overall it's not an issue of tracking rule breakers but makes no sense RP wise when the whole reasoning listed for the rule to be in place is due to realism.

• 2 weeks later...