Normacco Attacco's Staff Application

Denizen

Name: Normacco Attacco (Camron Leasure)

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] 325+ Hours (Hours wiped from CSDesert)

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes

Referrals:  [optional] Recommended a while ago by Trip, and Logan when he played.

Staff History:  [warns/bans] 0 Warns and 0 Bans 

Country of Residence: United States Of America

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? I staffed some toontown and Pirates online servers as a moderator, and I also used to staff Roblox, Minecraft, Club Penguin, and some old TTT servers which are sadly inactive.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) GG has always been a part of my life since I first saw the startup MOTD, i've had few problems in my time here, other than a Minge offense that's not counted to my record technically. Other than that, i'm done with ranks and being high up to help factions, i've decided that i'll do whatever it takes to help the server and it's inhabitants stay safe and have a fun time  . I know most moderation tools since I used to staff servers, and i'd love to help GG MRP best I can. Because I love everyone here, and I believe i'd be a good candidate to stop pesky micspammers and massrdmers  .  
Edited by -TheyCallMeNormac-
2 minutes ago, ClickBait said:

When was the latest time you joined the server back again? I remember before I had resigned that you had recently got on then demoted. 

My latest was I believe 2 days ago, I had some family and IRL issues to tend to. I just got off so I could get on forums lol, Lags my game a lot.

I was just on for a little bit. Until I had to go to work :3

Edited by -TheyCallMeNormac-

I'm asking about right after I had come off my LOA. It was only 3 weeks then, and you had told me that you took a break for a hefty time. I would recommend being able to have a solid relationship with the people inside of the game before trying to fix problems within it. You don't have to be staff to help. -1

Hard -1. You lost your officer job for being immature and got demoted to SGT for it and you didn't exactly do anything as an officer. I rarely see you on and you haven't appeared to have change at all.

Denied.

You're extremely immature, as well as I can't remember if it was you or another person that was the one who was yelling "Shut the fuck up" at 2GA privates, not staff material. Sorry man.

Feel free to re-apply in a week ?

@Phantom

Edited by Crin {GG}