SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:164318460
Staff members in-game name: D Rose 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:13:42 
Timezone:WIB
Ban Reason:Hacking
How long were you banned for?: Perma
Proof of Ban: 
What happened? (include any proof): Uploaded a montage banned w/o warning  shame I wasn't given any time  to explain my clips  , before they we're deleted.
Why should your ban be removed?: i'm not hacking , I can explain em. shoot me every  question.

Edited by Riskii
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
7 hours ago, shrimp said:

That's what the appeal is for baby. There's like 6 different shots where you straight up just knock dudes out of render. Start there.

Gladly! exept they're not out of render. YouTube degraded my clips! . Check my latest reply to see the HD clips!

Edited by Riskii
6 minutes ago, Riskii said:

Gladly! exept they're not out of render. My  OBS was set to low quality that explain why the render were bad. Oh and what's this?

spacer.png

unknown.png

This is what you sent me and the war timer is not matched up with any of the Times in the timestamps provided.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Coyotee said:

See the source imageWHERE TF DO U SEE THAT MY GUY HUUUUHH

Because in that clip there was  actually a RRC , 1MD , and duel running and shooting people at town . I Can't show them because they were deleted after I exported my montage to  increase storage space.

I was killed by the RRC. 

Edited by Riskii
  • Cringe 1
4 minutes ago, Smity said:

Dude you are hitting them out of render. Turning before the come into render. I feel this was a justified ban. 

They aren't out of render it's my OBS Quality is shit.