Riskii's Ban Appeal

Riskii

+1 for unban, I generally can see people like that too, maybe it’s just me and it’s more of a personal thing, but I know it’s possible to hit those shots. And I forgot who said it but they brought up a good point, these were taken from a frag montage, he showed hard-to-hit clips, not just hardscoping 1MD Pvt Ijustfiguredouthowtocustomizemygun

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Riskii said:

I found out that youtube has been degrading my clips !  Here's for 0:09

unknown.png

01:01unknown.png

1:09

spacer.png

spacer.png

No wonder I was so confused of myself and the video shit quality ! xD

I Hope this fix for every  "Out Of Render" Shots  🙂

+1, youtube just made your video quality ass, glad you recovered them and got screenshots. none of these shots were sus 

• Like 1

+1 this is prolly one of the most petty hacking ban as of  recently.  The evidence provided to prove that riskii is hacking is far from usable due to youtube's upload quality. Along with that, Riskii also could've been a dumbass and used some shit render settings in his editing software. But regardless, this is no reason to ban someone and I feel as if there should be a punishment towards the staff member who banned riskii for using false evidence.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 6

+1

I think everyone needs to take a step back, and we as a staff team need to come up with some guidelines for banning/evidence gathering.

Nothing in the video is what I would consider blatant, in the vein of what was shown in skrt's and virtual's ban.

We can do better.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 2