spacer.png

spacer.png

No wonder I was so confused of myself and the video shit quality ! xD

I Hope this fix for every  "Out Of Render" Shots  🙂

Edited by Riskii
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2

+1, After @Riskii pointing some things out and showing further evidence that on his side the player was visible. On the montage the player seems invisible but in the Screenshots it's a different story. (Sorry for the misunderstanding my original post, i was still a little confused.)

Edited by Aparh
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, AparhTurtle said:

-1 for now,  so it does look Sus that riskii hit those shots and that the Screenshot he showed in the beginning of the appeal to match with the video has two completely different time stamps in war. However, I'm willing to change my answer down the line seeing what new evidence/facts come out. It is highly possible Riskii just saw the person's model for a slight second and shot and hit it. 

Don' t tell me you still can't see those shadows!   

2 hours ago, Riskii said:

unknown.png

01:01unknown.png

1:09

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Riskii said:

Don' t tell me you still can't see those shadows!   

100% after looking @ them further i can see the player models. I'll be willing to change my answer if you can just explain your original post. Why in the original post did the Screenshot and video war timers not match up?

2 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

100% after looking @ them further i can see the player models. I'll be willing to change my answer if you can just explain your original post. Why in the original post did the Screenshot and video war timers not match up?

Which one  ? The one  D  Rose sent? he said it was the wrong clip so that's my bad. or you can  tell me which timelapse so I can just screenshot the better quality ones!

Edited by Riskii
2 hours ago, Riskii said:

I found out that youtube has been degrading my clips !  Here's for 0:09

unknown.png

01:01unknown.png

1:09

spacer.png

spacer.png

No wonder I was so confused of myself and the video shit quality ! xD

I Hope this fix for every  "Out Of Render" Shots  🙂

+1 after seeing the screenshots from the non youtube clip you can clearly see the players

• Spicy 1
39 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

@Riskii, this post.

sorry , I still don't understand what you mean but it's either the transition or  I moved location a minute later found another guy so it's not a double kill rather it's a separate kill here's the video  moving per frame.

342.png

1:02 ( is me reloading And Scoping)423.pngfor_u.png

<The guy is in the top right>

I hope this satisfies you though

Edited by Riskii
  • Disagree 1

+1 I watched the videos about 5+ times now, and even zoomed in on a few of the kills, from what I can see you can just barely see every guy but it's the smallest outline. Personally I think it looks sus just from watching it, but you can see every guy even if it's just a few pixels. I don't think he should remain banned due to this fact.