Mun - Delta Squad Application

Name: Mun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173273400

Playtime [/playtime in game]: | 501st PVT 3901 Mun has played for 22:39:52.

Position you are applying for: Delta Squad : Scorch

Leadership/SWRP experience: Deathtrooper Corporal [ImperialRP], MARSOC Brigadier General [GG MRP], Delta Force Operator [GG MRP], GRU SLT [GG MRP]

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: My availability is gonna be 3 to 10pm EST due to the coronavirus ordeal.

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes

Briefly describe the lore of Delta Squad and the squad member you are applying for: The Delta Squad was an elite commando squad that carries out many difficult missions that no clone has ever gone before. They were first born in Kamino, not in a hospital but in the cloning facilities of Tipoca City. As they grow up, they are flash trained and is handpicked by Jango Fett himself. His training has to be very harsh in order for his commandos to survive the conditions of the Clone Wars. During that time, the 4 commandos have adopted names for themselves. They are included Boss (RC-1138) the squad's sergeant, Fixer (RC-1140), Scorch (RC-1262), and Sev (RC-1207).

Scorch has served as a part of the demolition and weapons expert. The reason why he receives the name "Scorch" is when he was involved in an accident with an explosive ordnanace that left him and Vau without eyebrows for some time. Personality-wise, Scorch was a lighthearted wise-cracker and he's the only one that likes to crack jokes or poking fun at whatever situations he found himself in. With his time in the squad, he has a sense of irony and loves to butt heads with his fellow squad member, Sev, which therefore maintaining a brotherly relationship with back-and-forth teasing and friendly rivalry. He was also fluent in both Basic and Mando'a.

Why should you be selected as a Delta Squad member? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]: The first reason why you should select me as a Delta Squad member is that during my time in many servers from StarWars RP and Military RP, I get the real picture of what the special forces is about. As shown in above, I do have an experience with the Deathtroopers. Every time we go on to our bunks after Debrief, we get to march in unison and usually try to be professional on what we do. When I became a Delta Force Operator, I have learned a lot of techniques that the modern military have been using when to clear out buildings, picking a spot, and also do a proper way when told to do so. That goes the same way as a past MARSOC and GRU Operator.

The second reason is that I can be a team player, which I need to communicate with my brothers on how I am going to do my part, since StarWars RP is a PvE or PvP server. As someone told me greatly, communication is always the key to survival in any given situation. If there is none, then you would be getting caught with your pants down. Although, this server has been released for about a few or  a couple of days, we may need to work something out on communication and it's gonna be a long road ahead of us.

Last reason is that I am dedicated on my job, since Scorch is a demolitions and weapons expert. Just like my MARSOC days, I do adore the Breacher class, where you use a shotgun to shoot down the door and clear out the enemy's position using a shock and awe technique. When the server can implement the explosives, we can clear out the droids in a one single sweep.

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]: Since Scorch is mostly a weapons and demolitions expert, my role in RP would be to test out/upgrade some weapons/detonators not only for mine, but for my brothers' weapons/detonators too. The place that I am gonna do that is on a room that is blastproof and is away from the base as far as possible. When out in the battlefield, I can take my successfully upgraded weapons and try them out in the real battlefield to see if it does the job.

Another role in RP would be to sneak in a joke or two when in case, the environment is tense, since the battlefield is a dangerous field out there. I do like to spill out some jokes that can relax my squad member's nerves.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Yes, I do understand the terms and conditions of my roles.

Edited by Mun | Nicky Lee
  • 300 IQ 1

+1

My personal opinion is that after reading my app and Mun's app the position of scorch should go to Mun. On behalf of my application and practically being the only competition for this role I forfeit my app and wish for it to be treated as if it wasnt there and if it never existed because all of my stuff on the forums have been treated as a joke. So really you should get Scorch.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AceMain173 said:

+1

My personal opinion is that after reading my app and Mun's app the position of scorch should go to Mun. On behalf of my application and practically being the only competition for this role I forfeit my app and wish for it to be treated as if it wasnt there and if it never existed because all of my stuff on the forums have been treated as a joke. So really you should get Scorch.

I really do hope that when you keep working on your maturity and decision making, then I'm pretty sure the community will accept you more. Sometimes, we, as humans, are gonna choose an easy or hard path. It's quick that they choose the easy way out other than the hard path. But, if you choose the hard path, you MUST prepare yourself for many failures and obstacles in life. It is expected to fail and learn from your behavior. If you wanna change, then you gotta grow out of your immaturity and be open on what needs to be improved. Period. If you want it badly, then go grab it. No excuses. Take it from me, as a former Brig Gen of MARSOC, former Trial Admin of GG MRP, and a current Smash player

Edited by Mun | Nicky Lee
  • Agree 1