DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I'll miss ya guys

acer

i have taken up residence in a server that i enjoy, in which i haven't tarnished my reputation as being a crybaby bitchboy. sorry for all the annoyance and bitchyness of me since i joined.  i enjoyed the server a lot, and the community too.  i have said this multiple times, and will continue too also, i genuinely wish i could restart. im sorry boys, love ya'll.

while i dont really plan on coming back, i probably will at some point. i genuinely love you guys, seeya in a while gentlemen.

@Fidelity @Kruger @Nightmare @Godfather@RegretTheManEater - miss seals, fun times

@Gythem - best smmc no cap, still kinda wanted it after you

@Doof123 @Duglas @Python @Jake @Romulus @Homast @LateWeevil @Lark @Corbot9 @CapcomBomb@sueshishkue- buncha army guys i really enjoyed having around, cant say the same for me

@Krimzin @Zephyr @skrt @huskaii - cool guys, wheres the screenshot?

@Michael - started off the server for me, thanks for being a part of my "career"

@Redacted - enjoyed getting to know you in garnets stream, and getting capped by you in war

@AwesomeAidan - didnt really know you all that well, but i enjoyed your company. do a good job with the server pls

sorry if i didn't include you, and i love you all, peace

@DuckyRU - I appreciate you "looking up to me". It was fun messing around and chilling out with you buddy, thank you for being a part of my career

3 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

Although you were mingey at moments. And there was that one time where you did that one thing that was kind of weird... (The hacking thing).

You still were a chill dude. I'll miss you too.

ill stand by, i never cheated. thats not the point tho, will miss you fr my man, thanks for being a part of the journey

21 hours ago, ZachDeviluke said:

We joined at the same time and kinda battled for who became WO when marines were around, kinda ventured off to RU to get to know them better but you were still a good friend of mine when I played and it's sad you're gone, I hope you do well in life and do return one day (maybe more matured so people dont call you names)

ily

It is sad that you are leaving the server I will miss you and we did have some good times except for "Ducky your never gonna join a soc" 😠

hehe jokes be gone.  you were good and thanks for being nice to me when you were playing 

hope one day you can come back

- Master Wizard Ducky

Archived