StarwarsRP Update [04/13/2020]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Game Masters

Applications open

You can be one of two, the side that whines and complains just to whine and complain, or the side that applies and helps the server in creating a more fun/engaging environment.

Minimum playtime of 500 requirement is waived as this server hasn't even been up for that duration of time.

Event Server

This server has been put online and will also serve as our testing server during inactive hours of the day

All assets such as levels and credits had been moved onto MySQL as to sync the two servers together

Currently available event maps for Game Masters:

Geonosis

gr_hkcth4wbvd7i.png

Lunar Base

gr_5dp6ytrqxk8j.jpg

Kashyyyk

gr_t692jmaf31wc.png

Also added a system that would intelligently subscribe to content necessary for a specific map that is running, as opposed to making you subscribe to all our servers' content when it is not even utilized on a given map

Administrative Commands

Spectate

Fixed the issue where players would be able to see their spectator's name by viewing weird angles

Cloak

gr_o94gvfw51v9s.png

Command added as to aid GameMasters in completing events

gr_uef7hgtl3msv.png

A tiny issue exists which I cannot find the code for yet, however, invinsible playermodel materials will still be very slightly visible if there is no lighting in your environment.

gr_j7dmxeiypal6.png

Added ESC menu to allow an easy redirect into our Event Server as well as other destinations

Escape Menu

I had the option of creating a redirect command to the Event server from our main server, this could be approached one of two days

a) redirect the ENTIRE playerbase between 2 servers, logging off and on 50+ players at a time, which isn't ideal at all

b) Making gamemasters /redirectevent playername manually 50+ users

gr_flkundniqqgy.png

So I came up with a slightly smarter idea, which is to simply allow players to redirect easily with a UI interface that takes 3 seconds to toggle.

Other Changes

Arc Trooper's limit has been increased from 1 to 3

• Spicy 1
  • Winner 3
  • The Garnut
17 minutes ago, chingchew said:

Serious RP bro come on. 

Also thanks for the updates Garnet. You really been pushing these out like they ain’t shit. 

Yeah. I pretty much cut off the outside world for the past month and a bit over, and I've just been working on the server 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1