TheBoi123-WarnAppeal

In-game name: @Theboi123

SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:0:174048313

Staff members in-game name: @EndemicZed 

Staff members SteamID (/id (name)STEAM_0:1:94326719

Date & Time of incident: Tuesday, April 14,2020 at 15:04:01

Timezone: EST

Warn Reason: FailRP/Baiting

What happened? (include any proof): https://gyazo.com/dae08e39fd3bb8345ab540a9be0f3725

Why should your warn be removed?: The warn should be removed for multiple reason.

#1: No where in the forums and or the rules does it say that you are not allowed to bait.

#2: All of this happened in PMs witch is a RP situation

#3: I did not make him come into BruhhYouMads base, PLUS the KOS sign on BruhhYouMads base is VERY VISABLE. https://gyazo.com/5fdef66aa038c74986dcf0a2ab3625ab

#4: LuciToday at 4:08 PM

The owner of the base decides who stays an who doesn't. It shouldnt be a warn if they were past the kos sign and inside the owner can choose to kill who he or she wants. Like I'm sure you might remember my Textscreen saying if unwelcome kos meaning if I found you unwelcome or i didnt want you there I would kill you 

Edited by tateron0104
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BruhhYouMad said:

Because he does not need to show his side. The answer is very clear that it never should of been a warn

he could've completely lied in this post, your only saying that because hes your friend.

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Capalot said:

Endemic didn't even get to tell his side?

Baiting somebody into a base so that you can kill them is not grounds for a warn. D3A handbook does not have "Baiting" as a warn reason either. 

• Agree 2

+1  

This is such a silly thing to even think about, here are the reasons.

1. ESPECIALLY if you have a KOS sign up in general gives you the right to kill anyone and everyone that is unwanted into your base. Being specific  for someone by saying "KOS if unwanted/annoying" etc is being nice to the new people and is NOT required by anyone to do so. 

2. If baiting were a true thing a a lot of people would be banned/warned, not only is this a opinionated topic. If the staff / person that is taking the sit is friends with the "baited" person they will always take there side always.

3. You are ALLOWED to join someone party go into their base, leave the party, raid them take their printers . This is NOT failrp.. How can someone push the reasoning behind "baiting" if something as silly this is allowed? 

4. This is a very opinionated topic not only dose this not make sense and here the example. If you stated in voice chat that you wanted "anyone and everyone to come base with you and those people did in fact go in to base with you. Your KOS sign enforces that you can kill anyone you choose that you do not want in the base as the BASE OWNER or anyone in the party that the owner is friends with that's in the party. as stated in Kill On Sight

Not only that to bring this all to one thing, this isn't even in the rules this is a staff ONLY opinion depending on how the sit goes of how the punishment will be on that person I think this should be VERY defined as a rule and shouldn't be talked about. As I said before if this was true then over the time a lot of people and not if most staff would be banned or warned like crazy over something like this. This is why people either warn or don't warn someone because is it all about opinion and about how the sit turns out. 

Edited by Anon10011
4 minutes ago, Anon10011 said:

+1  

This is such a silly thing to even think about, here are the reasons.

1. ESPECIALLY if you have a KOS sign up in general gives you the right to kill anyone and everyone that is unwanted into your base. Being specific  for someone by saying "KOS if unwanted/annoying" etc is being nice to the new people and is NOT required by anyone to do so. 

2. If baiting were a true thing a a lot of people would be banned/warned, not only is this a opinionated topic. If the staff / person that is taking the sit is friends with the "baited" person they will always take there side always.

3. You are ALLOWED to join someone party go into their base, leave the party, raid them take their printers . This is NOT failrp.. How can someone push the reasoning behind "baiting" if something as silly this is allowed? 

4. This is a very opinionated topic not only dose this not make sense and here the example. If you stated in voice chat that you wanted "anyone and everyone to come base with you and those people did in fact go in to base with you. Your KOS sign enforces that you can kill anyone you choose that you do not want in the base as the BASE OWNER or anyone in the party that the owner is friends with that's in the party. as stated in Kill On Sight

Not only that to bring this all to one thing, this isn't even in the rules this is a staff ONLY opinion depending on how the sit goes of how the punishment will be on that person I think this should be VERY defined as a rule and shouldn't be talked about. As I said before if this was true then over the time a lot of people and not if most staff would be banned or warned like crazy over something like this. This is why people either warn or don't warn someone because is it all about opinion and about how the sit turns out. 

this was already accepted, you cant +1 something that was already accepted and neither should we be posting after the decision. the warn wasn't valid but zed should've had time to respond to the post with his side of the story.

Just now, Spilq2 said:

this was already accepted, you cant +1 something that was already accepted and neither should we be posting after the decision. the warn wasn't valid but zed should've had time to respond to the post with his side of the story.

Exactly it was already accepted. U didnt need to say what u said either

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
2 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

I didn't refresh my screen to see proggys choice.  I posted it then refreshed it.

• Informative 1