In-game name: ST PVT 6546 Poppy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:60642872
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?: 21 hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as staff: 2 Years of Garnet Gaming Military RP staff, 1 year as Super Admin. 1 Year ROBLOX Parkour Chief of Staff. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I know the ins and outs of this server's administration policy like the back of my hand. I managed the staff team by holding staff meetings, administering promotions, managing forms up to and including: MARSOC/USMC docs, Staff promotion docs, staff guide/handbook, etc. I handle all situations without bias, my main motive is to get to the bottom of the situation and have as much proof given as possible. I am fair, understanding both sides to any story is imperative to the success of the sit. I have multiple years of experience managing player disputes and staff disputes alike, including those between lower/higher staff.

I have matured over the years, and have learned even more about management. Using my one year of ROBLOX Parkour Chief of Staff experience as an example. I joined that community with low expectations, only to be quickly promoted up the ranks because of my previous experience here. I created a four page staff handbook, a list of all commands that can be used by staff and what rank required, a promotions system based on numbers of punishments AND maturity of the staff member, and of course a staff roster containing their names and ranks. My motto is the same as that of Thanos, "perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  Yes, I was community banned from GG about 3 years ago. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1, about 4-5 years ago.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 hours a day, probably more.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I don't have a life let's be serious.
Did you read the staff rules?: ST PVT 6546 Poppy

Edited by Imperator

+1, Poppy has a good app and is a great role-player in game. He follows rules and already does a great job enforcing them as a ST. He for sure has my approval for staff. Besides that he just has a ridiculous amount of experience. 

Edited by Aparh
  • Like 1

Well Roblox Cheif of Staff thats funny but at least you have some experience it seems you are pretty well known in this community and will put the work in I am still in aw about how fast the garnet swrp is growing day by day it is getting bigger I remember being in ts with garnet and phantom and we saw people joining before the server was even done and now that it is I think all it can go is up can't wait to see how you do if you get staff +1

Grand Daddy Stalin

Edited by GrandDaddyStalin