ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ's Staff App

Tzar

In-game name: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:140210729

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: | | | | 106:15:02.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): StevieT, Sc0pe

Past experiences as staff: In the past I was a moderator on a couple of Dark RP servers, surprising for me being a kiddo at the time, and I owned 2 servers, one of which was a DarkRP server that had a normal amount of players of around 6-10.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: Because if I become a staff member I will strive to take as many sits as possible and spend most of my time on duty while most other staff prefer to RP instead of doing their job, which is understandable. I also know that I am dedicated to the roles I am assigned and will do my role valiantly if I am accepted. I have almost 1,500 hours on Garry's mod and so far 100 of those hours has been spent on this wonderful server, so I know what to do and how to get around the game, while some people do not.

My previous experience with being staff, even if it was a while ago is a step up on others who have never staffed before and are still decently new to garry's mod staffing, and my knowhow of most of the rules makes me a good pick for the role. May I also mention that I am completely non biased? Anyone could be innocent, so even the worst looking person is treated as equal to a garnet veteran, and my friends are also treated the same way too, just cause I have known them well does not mean they are able to break the rules and get away with it, or get extra leverage on a sit against another person. I will always do my best on the job and will do whatever I need to to succeed. 

All these traits of being fair, dedicated, and striving to be the best at my job makes me think that I am fit to be a staff member on garnet, and I hope you think so too, as I am willing to spend as much time as I can doing my job and helping the community thrive, and assist on this amazing server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned on a Nazi RP server for going against their regime. Also killed the owner of a DarkRP server in a raid when he came in to see what happened, got banned.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 28 March, April 5th.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Up to and above 6 hours a day on the server, team speak and forum.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to tinker with electronics and mess around with computers, I also like to talk to people about subjects. I also hack on roblox to make children sad cause why the hell not.

Did you read the staff rules?: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

Edited by Tzar

^ if this is true above me then I’d rather not my referral to be on here

Tzar has the heart to be staff no doubt and he Will continue trying in till he gets it which is what I like. 
-1 intill you explain what mike said above me

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, StevieT said:

Tzar has the heart to be staff no doubt and he Will continue trying in till he gets it which is what I like. 
-1 intill you explain what mike said above me

This is true @StevieT. If you want the whole story you can hmu on discord and I can tell it.  eli#7940

Under stress you seem to do uncalled for things. Which shows a little immaturity. Don't think you're fit for the staff team at this time. Good luck Tzar.

• Agree 1

Didn't garnet a few days ago just show a screenshot of you and him in a PM? (Garnet may have removed it, I cant find it anymore) where you literally gave him 4 hours to respond to you to give you credits for your gift card or whatever and said: "guess I should take my money somewhere else." Because he didn't reply to you at 5 AM his time.

Edit: don't lie. Because if you say "no", I will go ask Garnet myself to see if it was you and if he still has the SS.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

I know I’m not Staff but, figured my input might be just as good as anyone’s. Plain and simple the kid is super toxic. I was playing one day when he was a hit man, he asked for hits and being that I was a hobo I thought it’d be funny place a hit on him since he was only one in the class. He then finds me and RDMs me saying it was a revenge kill for placing hit on him. He then when I got my sit taken for the RDM tells the staff member, who I can’t remember who it was, I was harassing him by doing it. The entire time he complained to the staff member saying he was justified in his RDM since if it were real life you’d kill someone who tried to get you killed. From that logic alone I don’t feel like he’s a good fit since he doesn’t separate his gaming life from real life and makes a scene when something doesn’t go his way. Not sure if I am able make the -1 but in case I can that’s my say. 

-1 All the way

Reasons: Well to be honest as @MikeSteele said your immature. Well to be honest you sent me your application awhile ago when you had 4+ warns. 

Your in Hydra, You joined my base, You then got mad for false reasons, You became a cop to meta game and failrp and false warrant, You complained in a sit, Cried, then lied. We then sugar coded it and you went afk. You beg alot and honestly aren't fit for staff. You also get mad easily, You have bad reputation, Good luck.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, StevieT said:

-1 in till you explain what mike said above me

3 hours ago, MikeSteele said:

I’m sorry but I’ve seen what you do under stress. You were basing with me and @JesseN and got upset over something small. You proceeded to change to a PD class and raided us with a false warrant.

I have been practicing my patience since then, and so far I have gotten better at managing that.  If that is still something you dislike about me I apologize once again for the experience I gave. Also planning on if I do become staff, (Which at this point everyone is saying no, so not anytime soon most likely) I am probably not going to RP much anyways and do my job instead, focusing on the rules and such of the server and providing a better time than the hailstorm I usually am. 

1 hour ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I know I’m not Staff but, figured my input might be just as good as anyone’s. Plain and simple the kid is super toxic. I was playing one day when he was a hit man, he asked for hits and being that I was a hobo I thought it’d be funny place a hit on him since he was only one in the class. He then finds me and RDMs me saying it was a revenge kill for placing hit on him. He then when I got my sit taken for the RDM tells the staff member, who I can’t remember who it was, I was harassing him by doing it. The entire time he complained to the staff member saying he was justified in his RDM since if it were real life you’d kill someone who tried to get you killed. From that logic alone I don’t feel like he’s a good fit since he doesn’t separate his gaming life from real life and makes a scene when something doesn’t go his way. Not sure if I am able make the -1 but in case I can that’s my say. 

Sorry for my reasoning at the time, and the whole situation was already thought about afterwards and I remember myself questioning "What the fuck did I just do". 

2 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Didn't garnet a few days ago just show a screenshot of you and him in a PM? (Garnet may have removed it, I cant find it anymore) where you literally gave him 4 hours to respond to you to give you credits for your gift card or whatever and said: "guess I should take my money somewhere else." Because he didn't reply to you at 5 AM his time.

Edit: don't lie. Because if you say "no", I will go ask Garnet myself to see if it was you and if he still has the SS.

Yes, it happened, and the reason why I had my patience worn thin is because I had been in an argument a few hour before that time. @Garnet I apologize for being a shit customer and a shitty person that night. 

Even if I try to improve I guess I am just getting shot down. I am an idiot that had made too many mistakes in the community, so I guess I am going to need to rethink ever action I have made a third time. I already know I am being Denied at this point, so thanks for all your inputs. If I could go back in time to never have made another application I would have.

If I seem unsure about myself, at this point I am, cause every time these things happen I try to learn from it, but apparently not, so I have no idea anymore.

Edited by Tzar
Had something to add.

All I want to do is genuinely serve the community, but me being me is hard when its not a job yet, I promise I will change if I become staff, and even if I don't become a staff member I am trying to improve everyday anyways.

I have my common "Moments" quite a lot, but that is because instead of doing something that I care dearly about, IE staffing, I am basically getting run over by a car while I RP, and I tend to snap because I am not professional in those moments, and at this rate its going to be hard to be, so that is why I ask that you just trust me. In the past servers I had staffed on had moments with me just like today, but I still eventually persevered and became a great staff member till they closed. I have issues, but so does everyone else. So please, I am a mess sometimes but I still have great times with others and have great experiences on the server, and becoming a staff member will elevate that.

Once again, sorry to those who constantly see my bad side. I am VERY far from perfect, but I am good in moments I need to be. Thank you, that will be all till this application ends, I will be on the server trying new things and attempting to get my shit together 🙂 

Goodbye and hope you all have a great rest of April!

(In a nutshell, I am a shit show but I can have my good times.)

-Agent Tzar

Edited by Tzar
2 hours ago, Tzar said:

All I want to do is genuinely serve the community, but me being me is hard when its not a job yet, I promise I will change if I become staff, and even if I don't become a staff member I am trying to improve everyday anyways.

I have my common "Moments" quite a lot, but that is because instead of doing something that I care dearly about, IE staffing, I am basically getting run over by a car while I RP, and I tend to snap because I am not professional in those moments, and at this rate its going to be hard to be, so that is why I ask that you just trust me. In the past servers I had staffed on had moments with me just like today, but I still eventually persevered and became a great staff member till they closed. I have issues, but so does everyone else. So please, I am a mess sometimes but I still have great times with others and have great experiences on the server, and becoming a staff member will elevate that.

Once again, sorry to those who constantly see my bad side. I am VERY far from perfect, but I am good in moments I need to be. Thank you, that will be all till this application ends, I will be on the server trying new things and attempting to get my shit together 🙂 

Goodbye and hope you all have a great rest of April!

(In a nutshell, I am a shit show but I can have my good times.)

-Agent Tzar

Well I think if you are willing to put the work in and change becoming staff doesn't mean all the fun is gone but yes you need to show us that you are ready but look I joined this server my self and I was a minge my first intentions when I joined where to get banned and then I decided to join the staff team and it changed my view now I'm not saving I'm perfect but I do think if you put the work in you can be a great staff member no matter your background I no my decision might not get you accepted but I do hope that if this gets denied you keep trying and show this community how much you love it and show that you want to support it so my answer is +1

Grand Daddy Stalin ❤️

Don't give up

@Tzar

• Agree 2

Honestly just give it a month or two before you apply again. Show you're changing to the people around you and I'm sure they'll be happy to support. I know it sucks when people call you out, but we're not doing it to be mean. But there is one thing I do very much appreciate and that's the honesty you gave me. That is something I respect very much and not having to go and do a little bit of investigative work just to prove something was you. So you at least have my respect for that portion.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

on the fence about this one have not really had bad encounters with this guy but at the same time have heard and seen how he acts -1 for this app improve on the way you talk to people and make your fuse 100million feet long then i might plus it

I'm going to move this to denied, but I do like this application. I've seen you in-game and you seem like a good potential staff, but some community members have other opinions. You can re-apply in 72 hours, and I would like to see you re-apply, but first it would be best if you cleared up whatever it is that is causing the negative feedback on your applications.  

• Agree 1