SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:96380844
Staff members in-game name: Kendal
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): ?
Date & Time of incident: Do not Know
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Toxicity
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban: .
What happened? (include any proof): I was banned for my toxicity because of an argument that i had on OOC and a comment on Fier.
Why should your ban be removed?: First off, I'm going to apologize to the community, you know I wasn't that type of person that everyone think I would be. From my cheating to my toxicity, I know I wasn't a genuine person to this community. My ban should be removed not because I have changed and that I deserve a second chance but I just think this ban was unfair. I know I am toxic to somewhat people in this community but this is a different. Getting unbanned from a ban wipe isn't so easy, you are on thin ice and you should be careful. But hearing the same thing over and over again is honestly annoying. I'm pretty sure everyone in this server just wants to join and play the game to have fun. I get called out a cheater and a spinner every time I join the server, yes I do understand that I am guilty for that but that is the past, why bring up the past now. It gets to me and in return I become toxic to the person who is trying to make jokes on me.  I know I sound like a hypocrite in this statement because I was toxic to many people in my times when I played the server but theres points where I know I should calm down and take it a step back. I know muting me is a warning to stop whatever I'm doing but if I just keep hearing the same thing over and over again about them commenting on my past problems, I'm obviously going to talk back. Now the time I got banned was when at the time I was trying to help Silo with his ban saying in OOC that he was not cheating since at the time in OOC people were talking about it. I was so called instigating the ban. It gets in to a heated argument and a comment on Fier that I will not say because I don't think its appropriate to say. I honestly do not think I should have been banned for that because I was explaining my opinion on the ban of one of my friends. The comment on Fier was different, Yes it was toxic but it was 1 comment and not said every time and everyday. I understand a lot of peoples POV on me is bad. This is not an apology letter or somewhat or asking for a 2nd chance to be on the server. If the appeal gets denied it gets denied, no point of complaining further at that point but just wanted to say again that I'm sorry for my actions to some people that I was toxic to (not going to say names) and that I was not taking my words serious back then. 

Edited by Topshot1
  • Like 6
  • Toxic 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Look man, I get where you're coming from. Being known for something you've done in the past eats away at the soul. It really does. I will never be able to live down the legacy of Vagabond, or the cheating fiasco, but it doesn't give me the right to be toxic about it. I've learned from my previous experiences on the server that being toxic always ends up in a removal from a community. Despite what everyone else says about you, you've just got to keep living and doing your thing. You need to embrace what has happened to you and what you've done and morph that into a sense of responsibility and maturity. If it was up to me, I would argue back and forth every day to change other people's image of me, but I can't. Life doesn't work that way. Your appeal is very mature - I'll give you that. From the Topshot I once knew to the "new" and "reformed" Topshot, there is a noticable difference in your demeanor and behavior. Instead of spamming to forums, instead of mass disliking posts, instead of sending an idiotic message to executives - like so many people in your position have done in the past - you have taken the higher route. And for that, I want to believe you. I want to believe that you've changed because I believe in second chances. I know that people can change, and I know that you can change too. I will support your appeal, and I encourage others to do the same. I know what it is like to be in your position, and although I handled my situation better than yours, you still made an effort to apologize and be the better man. I know appeals are not the place for apologies, but with a ban reason like that, the only thing to do is apologize. You're a good kid deep down Topshot. I've seen it before and I see it again now. 

+1

Good luck man. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Look man, I get where you're coming from. Being known for something you've done in the past eats away at the soul. It really does. I will never be able to live down the legacy of Vagabond, or the cheating fiasco, but it doesn't give me the right to be toxic about it. I've learned from my previous experiences on the server that being toxic always ends up in a removal from a community. Despite what everyone else says about you, you've just got to keep living and doing your thing. You need to embrace what has happened to you and what you've done and morph that into a sense of responsibility and maturity. If it was up to me, I would argue back and forth every day to change other people's image of me, but I can't. Life doesn't work that way. Your appeal is very mature - I'll give you that. From the Topshot I once knew to the "new" and "reformed" Topshot, there is a noticable difference in your demeanor and behavior. Instead of spamming to forums, instead of mass disliking posts, instead of sending an idiotic message to executives - like so many people in your position have done in the past - you have taken the higher route. And for that, I want to believe you. I want to believe that you've changed because I believe in second chances. I know that people can change, and I know that you can change too. I will support your appeal, and I encourage others to do the same. I know what it is like to be in your position, and although I handled my situation better than yours, you still made an effort to apologize and be the better man. I know appeals are not the place for apologies, but with a ban reason like that, the only thing to do is apologize. You're a good kid deep down Topshot. I've seen it before and I see it again now. 

+1

Good luck man. 

Thank you man I preciate it, stay safe out there during quarantine 🤟🏼.

+1. You know this guy is dedicated to the server when he apologized like that, Imo everyone deserves a 2nd chance and id like to see topshot back on the server
From what i've heard he a pretty chill dude, Everyone changes either for the better or for the worse and in this case topshot changed for the better

• Like 1

+1 I've heard bad things about you but like people have stated you should be given a second chance to show the community you have improved. People do deserve second chances if you get it don't fuck it up I wish the best of luck for your ban appeal! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ZachDeviluke said:

Cheating should be a perma ban and this appeal is basically just an apology

5 minutes ago, Dexx said:

-1 Appeals are not made for you to apologize, there are made to prove that you're innocent.

Sorry you probably change but I have to enforce this rule.

Cheating = Perm ban 

This was before the ban wipe, I was banned for Cheating during CS Desert when I have admitted to cheating and received a perm ban. I came back from the ban wipe because Gildarts gave me a chance. Currently I'm appealing for my toxicity ban that occurred around 2 months ago, just wanting to put this out here.

Edited by Topshot1
Just now, Topshot1 said:

This was before the ban wipe, I was banned for Cheating during CS Desert when I have admitted to cheating and received a perm ban. I came back from the ban wipe because Gildarts gave me a chance. Currently I'm appealing for my toxicity ban that occurred around 2 months ago as I should say just wanting to put this out here.

Sorry, this information wasn't known to me, but still you were banned for 999 years for  toxicity and before that you received a 2nd chance. How do I know you wont do this again? Ban wipe was you're 2nd chance and you wasted it im sorry

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

This was before the ban wipe, I was banned for Cheating during CS Desert when I have admitted to cheating and received a perm ban. I came back from the ban wipe because Gildarts gave me a chance. Currently I'm appealing for my toxicity ban that occurred around 2 months ago, just wanting to put this out here.

Sorry but im going to have to -1 this, it sounds like you already got your second chance and fucked it up. you were banned for cheating then unbanned again, but you became toxic so you were perma'ed. Most likely this won't get accepted. I understand mistakes happen, but that doesn't remove any consequences that may come with them.

1 minute ago, ZachDeviluke said:

there is nothing in this appeal proving you are innocent but instead just an apology and appeals are not for apologies but to prove you are innocent

I said in my reasoning why I should be unbanned, maybe I haven't stated it clearly which I will edit right now. I also clearly said in my reasoning that this is not an apology, Its just to say sorry because I knew my wrongs and downs.

Just now, ZachDeviluke said:

you've been banned for cheating and got a second chance when the wipe happened, 2/3 of this appeal is an apology im sorry but I believe in second chances I don't believe in 3rd's

I'm appealing this ban because I think the ban was unfair and unjustified. Not because I deserve another chance again and again. 

-1 Back when I played MilRP you came on the server during Echo once or twice and staff had a very hard time dealing with you before we just perma muted your voice and chat for spamming and being toxic. You have been comms banned for a very long time and I do not see you changing in the future.

Please correct me if I am wrong but your old account was @Cautiousv2 right? Or at least that is what I have heard from a lot of people

Edited by Prince
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Prince said:

-1 Back when I played MilRP you came on the server during Echo once or twice and staff had a very hard time dealing with you before we just perma muted your voice and chat for spamming and being toxic. You have been comms banned for a very long time and I do not see you changing in the future.

Please correct me if I am wrong but your old account was @Cautiousv2 right? Or at least that is what I have heard from a lot of people.

Yea that was my old acc on forums.  I was muted for VC because I was playing music through it. Was never spamming in chat, don't know what you are trying to prove here. I was toxic because of the arguments we had and I was the only person muted, not the other person that I was arguing but just me. Just going to put out this here, no need to lie as I'm agreeing of what you are saying. Like you said I've been on this server once or twice during the ban wipe and I still get shit talk for what I've done. 

8 minutes ago, Jackal said:

You were on SWRP just the other day and was toxic within an hour of joining. You have yet to demonstrate that you have changed in any way possible. 

Would you like to explain what happened on SWRP and what led to that argument in OOC? You want to explain what started the whole conversation in OOC? Not even to bring up but blaming me because I was on the server and the power was turned off and I switched classes at the same moment just means that I did it. Were you really thinking about getting me banned for that on SWRP. Because I was waiting for the right moment to appeal, at first I didn't want to appeal because I felt like I was going to get alot of hate for this post but I've decided to put it up after talking with Aidan.

Edited by Topshot1
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Topshot1 said:

Yea that was my old acc on forums.

Oh ok this was the account I remember cringe reacting on Garnet and Shrimps medical update posts, like the car crash and surgery ones. But I can't check the reaction activity of something that long ago + I can't find the posts so don't quote me on this 100%.