Ban Appeal

Topshot1

I don't think I was around this situation much when you were banned once again, so I do have a few questions.

I imagine you were warned to stop being toxic before they permanently banned you, correct? Why didn't you head those warnings? If they were being toxic towards you, you should have reported it to an admin or made a forum report.

I understand where you are coming from, and I do feel bad for you having to deal with people ridiculing you because of your previous actions when you're trying to make a comeback to the community. However, I don't think that can be used as an excuse for being toxic to players within the community. I don't know how you normally behaved on the server or what your attitude was like when you returned, so I'll remain neutral on this situation because I don't know how severe your toxicity was.

57 minutes ago, Prince said:

Oh ok this was the account I remember cringe reacting on Garnet and Shrimps medical update posts, like the car crash and surgery ones. But I can't check the reaction activity of something that long ago + I can't find the posts so don't quote me on this 100%.

I don't cringe react just because its a toxic thing to do. I cringe react what I disagree and if what they said was stupid.

EDIT: This just means that I don't react to someones post to show how toxic I am its just me telling them I disagree or it was stupid

Edited by Topshot1
1 minute ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I don't think I was around this situation much when you were banned once again, so I do have a few questions.

I imagine you were warned to stop being toxic before they permanently banned you, correct? Why didn't you head those warnings? If they were being toxic towards you, you should have reported it to an admin or made a forum report.

I understand where you are coming from, and I do feel bad for you having to deal with people ridiculing you because of your previous actions when you're trying to make a comeback to the community. However, I don't think that can be used as an excuse for being toxic to players within the community. I don't know how you normally behaved on the server or what your attitude was like when you returned, so I'll remain neutral on this situation because I don't know how severe your toxicity was.

I was never warned right before I got perm banned. No warnings were said that watch out what you say or you gonna get banned. I never said this was an excuse for being toxic to players within the community, that shouldn't be an excuse. But just getting banned off the spot when I'm just trying to help my friend out just feels unjustified with no explanation or anything.

Just now, Topshot1 said:

I don't cringe react just because its a toxic thing to do. I cringe react what I disagree and if what they said was stupid.

Wait Garnet and Shrimps updating us on their current medical situation is a stupid thing to say?

1 minute ago, Prince said:

Wait Garnet and Shrimps updating us on their current medical situation is a stupid thing to say?

If you have the proof of me reacting to that post with cringe go ahead and post it but I don't remember reacting anything about that.

4 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

So the owner the server updating us on his health and how he is cringe? 

1 minute ago, ZachDeviluke said:

This never happened on the day I was perm banned this was weeks ago the day I got banned. You warned me with no explanation why, you never pulled me to a sit saying stop whatever you are doing. I'm pretty sure you have said harsh words back to.

Just now, Topshot1 said:

I was never warned right before I got perm banned. No warnings were said that watch out what you say or you gonna get banned. I never said this was an excuse for being toxic to players within the community, that shouldn't be an excuse. But just getting banned off the spot when I'm just trying to help my friend out just feels unjustified with no explanation or anything.

Just found this in the wall of text

16 hours ago, Topshot1 said:

I know muting me is a warning to stop whatever I'm doing but if I just keep hearing the same thing over and over again about them commenting on my past problems, I'm obviously going to talk back.

Looks like you said they muted you before they permad you, I'd take that as warning enough.

1 minute ago, Smity said:

So the owner the server updating us on his health and how he is cringe? 

I just said I don't even remember me cringing to that post. If there is proof of it, post it.

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

literally doesnt help you at all. -1

How does this not help me at all, I'm telling my explanation about the reaction topic. I'm pretty sure if you seen something stupid about a post you would react it as cringe.

1 minute ago, ZachDeviluke said:

how is this cringe or toxic, im glad they tell us what is going with them do to the stress they have on them

Prince literally said he is not 100% sure that this is true and I don't remember reacting to that post as cringe. Please read other people's comments instead of going at me.

• Toxic 1
3 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Just found this in the wall of text

Looks like you said they muted you before they permad you, I'd take that as warning enough.

I was never muted at the moment I was ban, I was speaking on my opinion. Like I said I was muted weeks ago before this ban happened. I've only received a punishment but the other people who was also throwing shade has received nothing.

3 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

This never happened on the day I was perm banned this was weeks ago the day I got banned.

Not weeks, Days.
But the point of me saying that, was that you were up to your old ways, and being toxic, again.

4 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

You warned me with no explanation why, you never pulled me to a sit saying stop whatever you are doing

It's your responsibility to read the rules, You were told explicitly to stop being toxic in chat.

5 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

I'm pretty sure you have said harsh words back to.

I might have called you toxic.

1 minute ago, Homast said:

Not weeks, Days.

I was never on this server every single day, I'm pretty sure people can back me up on this. 

1 minute ago, Homast said:

It's your responsibility to read the rules, You were told explicitly to stop being toxic in chat.

With no explanation why, at least pull me in to a sit. If people explicitly told me to stop, I would have stopped because I know I'm going way to far. You guys just mute me on spot.

2 minutes ago, Homast said:

I might have called you toxic.

"I might"