T2 Class - 501st

Ting

I never got a response from Deeko when I asked him what he would like to see, so I am just going to suggest what I think they need.

Title: Airman

Purpose: The 501st battalion is known as being an infantry battalion. Their main goal is to enter an objective in a clean and tactical way and clear. They could do this much efficiently with a Jumper class. If they are allowed to fly they will gain a great advantage over the CIS forces.

Kit: DC-15S | DC-15X | DC-15 Side Arm | Jetpack (of course)

Playermodel: Gideon_501st Jet Trooper

17803b51b17193543398271bc88a8634.png1115f26bbf1faa7e014a156a0a27869e.png

9 hours ago, That_Wavy_Boi said:

-1 because 501st sucks ass and is a minge simulator when you join them

Hello there deadly.  I distinctly remember you.  We removed you from the battalion because you decided to disrespect the RANCOR Commanders after you failed their tryouts, then proceeded to disrespect Phantom’s leadership of Torrent Company, and immediately after began to disrespect my leadership.  Directly after we removed you from our battalion, you then posted here on the forums “Hope your grandfather rests in piss” to Garnet.  Obviously, that behavior does not represent the 501st and we kicked you for good reason.

I am all about self-improvement and allowing others to regain their credibility after previous transgressions, but it seems that you have not learned anything at all from your experiences.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...