CT 1507 ban appels

CraZyGoosee

Hi. My in game name was CT 1507. I was banned for 2 weeks for mass RDM. As far as I knew we were in a sim. I shot them inside of what I thought was a sim room. Apparently it was outside. I genuinely thought I was doing the right thing. I got told I could possibly get my ban reduced for it being accidental. I really didn’t mean to. I now know what I did was wrong but I didn’t mean to. I’d really Like it if I could get my ban reduced. Thanks for reading 

[03:03]

• Agree 1

I personally +1 this and I am the staff that banned him. He killed 3 people outside the citadel after sims had ended and shot 1 of my shock. I can get the screenshot of the 3 kills but after hearing him give his side(we talked via discord) I believe he didn't mean to and this was a huge misunderstanding. As I said before I think you should still be banned but only for accidental mass. I'll get the sc when I wake up.  (On my phone rn)

spacer.png

Edited by Gamma
11 hours ago, Gamma said:

I personally +1 this and I am the staff that banned him. He killed 3 people outside the citadel after sims had ended and shot 1 of my shock. I can get the screenshot of the 3 kills but after hearing him give his side(we talked via discord) I believe he didn't mean to and this was a huge misunderstanding. As I said before I think you should still be banned but only for accidental mass. I'll get the sc when I wake up.  (On my phone rn)

spacer.png

tbh if someone puts effort to make a ban appeal and talk on discord they most likely didnt mean it. +1

• Agree 1

I also +1 this. I really do believe that he didn’t mean it. His message seems genuine. I do have one question though. Would his ban be reduced to a day? Or would he just be unbanned? He got banned last night around 9 so it will have been a day.

• 3 weeks later...