MilitaryRP Staff Application - Shrood

Shrood

Name: Shrood

Total time on the server: 11A 2LT Shrood has played for 371:07:42.

Do you own a microphone: Yes  [yes/no]

Referrals: Delphin, br0ken and Versetti  [optional]

Staff History: 2 warns, RDM and False Advert when I was new to the server [warns/bans]

Country of Residence: Canada, Eastern time zone

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? I was a superadmin on a AOT server that shut down due to lack of support.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Ever since I joined this server, it has been nothing but joy and fun times. I would like to protect those joyful and fun times for others, helping the server out as a whole. I've been on everyday for 2+ hours, not including when I was on vacation. If I get accepted, I'll make sure to LOWER the amount of minges and overall improve the atmosphere of the server. I'm a very chill person that does not get upset easily and I'm also unbiased. I have a lot of time in my hands so you don't have to worry about inactivity. I want to help people enjoy and like the server as much as I do. Not only that, but I mostly get up early in the morning (10 AM EST) when almost none of the staff members are on, enhancing the gaming experience for others early in the morning. As I said before, I'm a very chill person, allowing me to handle stressful/problematic situations with ease. I believe I will be a great asset to the GG community. It is time for me to give back to the community I love.

Sorry, It's gonna have to be a -1 from me.

You do a great job with army and always help em out, but too many times have I seen you and other people minge-ing on goat, and the out of character stuff matters more than the in character. 

14 minutes ago, Why said:

Sorry, It's gonna have to be a -1 from me.

You do a great job with army and always help em out, but too many times have I seen you and other people minge-ing on goat, and the out of character stuff matters more than the in character. 

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll try to learn from your criticism.

+1  Shrood in staff would be one of the best fits. Very mature, respectable guy. EVERY TIME I am on, he is as well. He is a great officer, and is one of the people that always makes me sad I am not a part of US. I would see Shrood doing nothing but good things while staffing!