How to cancel the automatic payments when buying credits.

For some reason there is no option to not subscribe when buying credits. If you don't unsubscribe you will be billed every month. For most people who don't want or need this it can be a problem. This easy guide those who wish to not go broke with Auto-payments

1. Log into your paypal. 

2. Go to "activities" tab

3. Click on the payment you want to cancel

4. Click "Manage Garnet Gaming payments"

5. Click "cancel"

6. Click "cancel automatic payments"

You will have to do this for every payment. 

Doing this does not void any of the terms of service (as of the time of posting) https://store.garnetgaming.net/tos.php

• Like 1
  • Informative 3
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

The fact he has it set to automatic subscription in the first place is fucking beyond me, kind of a scummy thing to do in my opinion if it isn't stated anywhere directly on the donation page, which from what I can tell is not.

You options in paypal is "subscribe" or "Log in to subscribe for easier access"

Edited by ToxinsLivid
  • Like 2
On 4/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, PrisonNightmare said:

The fact he has it set to automatic subscription in the first place is fucking beyond me, kind of a scummy thing to do in my opinion if it isn't stated anywhere directly on the donation page, which from what I can tell is not.

It does state that it's a subscription when checking out, so stating it in the portal only for it to also be ignored seems a little redundant. Garnet already posted an explanation for why this was set as a subscription in the first place and that it's hardly a priority right now.

• Like 1