AppleWatch's Staff Application

In-game name:AppleWatch

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:519423967

Warns:1 (RDA x2, and the other one was deleted because it was appealed."

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?:  228:21:20

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] michaelelliott2468,Melikefood

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love playing on the server, I can be relied on for any tasks given to me.  I also have a lot of experience in adapting and handling situations, and I love helping people.I'm also unbiased I won't depict anything depending on if they're my friend or enemy. I'll also do my best for staffing duties like: warning, and dealing with people no matter their attitude or understanding of any situation.                      I'm also good with coming up for ideas for events.

I love participating in events. I notify in advanced if I'm unable to make it to a meeting or event.  I also am very active during the evening when there are few or no admins/moderators on and most people are rdming or prop minging. I can handle and behave my self in any situation. I am also very experienced with rules and can determine what's right or wrong though, I don't have any experience in moderating I can still determine what rules people have broken if they haven't been mentioned, and I can take my time to figure out a situation.

(Sorry if it's a bit cheeky I'm not the best with writing/typing.) 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No, I have not.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I haven't made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I usually play on  Garnet DRP for 2-8 hours a day, I could put most or half of that time moderating. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I used to play soccer but not any more so nothing currently.

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes I have. AppleWatch

Edited by joeauntie
  • Winner 4

+1

you are always kind and care about the community every time I see you I think you would be a great addition to the staff team and i think we need people like you in the staff team and i think others would probably agree with me but i think your paragraphs could do with a bit more work good luck and i hope you get accepted :}

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, joeauntie said:

Playtime?:  226 hours

Use /playtime ingame to get your exact playtime

1 hour ago, joeauntie said:

Warns:2 (RDA x2, Prop minge

a bit strange for someone with 226 hours to get these warns ngl but im going to let it slide

+1 You are quite respectable/enjoyable to be with ingame and i think you would be a good fit for staff!

4 minutes ago, ThetaKek said:

Use /playtime ingame to get your exact playtime

a bit strange for someone with 226 hours to get these warns ngl but im going to let it slide

+1 You are quite respectable/enjoyable to be with ingame and i think you would be a good fit for staff!

Yeah I don't remember getting any warns in the past month but michael told me I had those warns so ig.