Squad System in StarWarsRP

Oboshi

This would honestly be a pretty good idea. Just like the squad system on MilitaryRP. But on StarWarsRP. This will help Teammates know where there battalions members are. This will also help out with communication to.

spacer.png

Edited by Oboshi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

+1 I always enjoyed the squad system on Mil rp. Me,Ethan Greshnev, and Viva always made sure our boys where in the squad. It helps a lot to show where people are and how much health and armor they have. It's a good way for medics to find and heal people that need it instead of people saying "I need heals over here". Huge +1 and also you can disable the outlines if FPS is a problem. 

Seeing the lack of communication from the last event was honestly kinda sad in my point of view. It would be nice to know were your teammates are on the battlefield, and it can even help out for sims to. I know its common sense to not be dumb and shoot at your own teammates  but sadly, they're people that do that. It can be nice to for tryouts for RP scenarios so you can track down what the person is doing and his movements without being on there asses or getting a good angle to see what they are doing. Also if a CDR/Officer does see someone were they are not suppose be at they can easily notice and handle that right away. With the event on kashyyyk there was clones around the map where they shouldn't have been at. 

But all pointed forward this would just be a really helpful thing for battalions to have in general. 

Edited by Oboshi
  • 2 weeks later...

I still do not think a squad system is necessary for this server. Communication goes a long way, and you already have a squad chat. Being able to see your teammate's outlines is a minor QoL aspect that I don't think is worth being added in at this time.