Gondar's Moderator Application

G0ndar

In game name: Gondar
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:98859558
Warns: Currently 2x ( both warns came from baka san, wherein we were trolling each other with warns)
Timezone: PHT
Playtime?: 473+ hours in garnetgaming, 473+ in garry's mod
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

This is the first server that I have played in Garry's Mod and I simply liked the community and I stayed here for almost all my time spent in Garry's Mod. I learned a lot of things with my 400 and plus hours of gameplay in this server and I am confident that I can handle being a moderator in the future.

Most of the time that I play DarkRP in the server, it is rare to find mods or admins active and I see people doing mass RDM, false warranting and other related activities. And it is hard to see other people suffer because there were no active staff on that can help. For me, I really think I can help in having a better gameplay for others if I do become one of the staffs.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

Yes I have on this server, for mass propblock and lasted for a week, it is one of the cases of having people mass rdm-ing and ruining the fun for others and I knew it was wrong but I saw a lot of people having fun and it was taken away by other people. So I propblocked the spawn until the mass rdm-ers were gone but I got caught by a vip, and i take full responsibility.

Have you made any previous applications? None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am almost here on the server everyday with an average playtime of 6 hrs/day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball in some small tournaments and I also like to cook for relatives.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have read all the staff rules

- The 2 paragraphs are pretty short just try to beef it up a bit more add some more reasons to why we should choose you

- I understand what your ban is about but I don't really get why you went as far as to prop block instead of trying to message staff via steam or Teamspeak

- You missed something that's in staff rules ? Go back read the rules carefully and you'll understand what I mean

If you can fix up your app a bit I might change my mind to a +1 since I do know you in game I know your not a troll or anything since I usually see a report from you every 10 minutes xD

Very Short application

Please explain these 2 bans

2018-07-02 - 22:08:22 PracticingTheNurse(STEAM_0:1:98859558) The King of Rohan(STEAM_0:1:57142998) 08-00:00 mass propblock  
2018-02-17 - 15:20:21 PracticingTheNurse(STEAM_0:1:98859558) ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ SaltedPeanutMan(STEAM_0:0:80539665) 03-00:00

NITRP

Here are the current staff rules, read all of them. 

Short app

Didn't read the correct staff rules (or at all) - refer to Zaroni's comment

Got banned for mass propblock (wtf dude)

Got banned for NITRP and didn't include it

I've seen you on the server quite a lot, but most of the times you were minging so...

+ Lots of playtime

- Very unpopular opinion with the server. As you can see, all replies on this (at the time of me typing this) are -1's, and I asked around within the staff team, same opinion. 

- From my personal opinion, seems very mingy

- Very short and uninteresting app

Well it was worth a shot, regarding the other ban i forgot what it was about. Thanks for taking the time to review my application. Can't wait for the next patch. Yeah looking into it my app does seem uninteresting, wished I could have got a second chance to rewrite but those bans would still pay its due, I'm sorry for committing those bans, it won't happen again and i'll be a better player for the sake of the community, thanks again for pointing out my flaws as part of the community goodluck on the future of the server.

cool person to play with in game, but on the night that he was banned for mass propblock, he was talking in ooc about how he didn't care that he was gonna get banned and that is not a trait i would like in a staff member