DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jeffrey Andersons Ban Appeal

Covid-19

59 minutes ago, Covid-19 said:

my old name was 1MD DI SgtMaj Ashton

Oh were you in 055 back in the day? I don't recall you being extremely notable in wars, and you definitely all of a sudden play way better with a marksman gun then the AK 104 that 055 had (a one shot sniper).

-1. Sorry bud, miss ya tho.

-1 You’re clearly flicking which can be related to different sorts of aim botting those flicks were automatic and had no hesitation and at time you even looked to be concerned like you looked to see if someone noticed

• Cringe 1
5 hours ago, Covid-19 said:

i dont see me like spiraling around  are you acussing me of aimbot or walls it only says hacks please specify if i was using aimbot i dont see myself spirialing around and if you are saying im using walls then i dont see me running directly towards enemy players 

Look. Just because you hit crazy shots, kill experienced players, or have suspicious actions doesn't mean you're cheating. But based on the evidence provided, it looks almost undeniably like cheats. Now, the clip is in third person, but from what I can tell based on the model of your gun and your playermodel, you snap instantly onto the people you're shooting at. There is no aim correction. There's no over compensating. There's nothing. I considered myself a pretty good sniper in war, but I still had to make micro adjustments as I would tend to over estimate where a person's playermodel would be. Not to mention, it seems as if you're locking onto players through a smoke grenade, at the edge of render, and at someone in town who looks to be out of render. No one suspects you of walls, but instead aimlock, as you can see from the clips your body instantly looks at the enemy player. Being a veteran of the server doesn't make you immune to cheating. Also, you mention spiraling around, but that is spin/ragebot, which is not what is shown in the evidence. What is shown is aimbot. And unless there is some way you can refute that, you most likely are going to stay banned. 

P.S. footage of you doing well before you were banned proves almost nothing. 

• Agree 1

Denied

The clips clearly show flicks to different people. I don't have much else to say as the clips are obvious. The ban will stay

As for other people in this thread, i am going to be going through and giving warns for a lot of the shitposts. If you don't have anything important to say in a appeal, you should not be responding.

Edited by AwesomeAidan