Readd the over head lockdown alert

When there is a lockdown it gets alerted once in chat which can easily get clutter due to daily activity. I propose we readd the alert that's over head.

Now I know that it was taken out prolly due to when the mayor dies it causes a never ending lockdown but with out that heads up the amount of RDA  reports nearly doubled and  it just caused more damage than the eternal lockdown.

(Note  I know it's short but I got my  point across  already and would just be spewing bull if I continued writing.)

+1

Good idea, and coding would just be to find out if the current mayor is alive or dead and that causes the Lockdown to end if they are dead. Or since I cannot remember if mayors are demoted on death if the mayor job is empty Lockdown ends.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 Yeah the only way you can tell that it's a lockdown at the moment is from the announcements at the start of the lockdown in chat and from the overwatch announcer's voice so it would be great to be able to tell if the lockdown is still active or not again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest proggy

spacer.png

Accepted

This was already previously suggested and accepted, but has yet to be implemented.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.