Mob (Fives) Moderator Application

Mob

In-game name: 501st TC CO OCDT 5555 Fives
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93039978
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | 501st TC CO OCDT 5555 Fives has played for 125:58:31.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): 
Past experiences as staff: 2-3 Months of Staff on Garnet's MRP (Got accepted in September, left in November)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a past with Garnet Gaming, and I feel that over the past year and a half, I have grown a lot and I understand how to interact with people. I understand I just barely got over the time needed to apply for staff, but I feel since I already have a past of staffing on MRP, and the amount of time I have on there, it kinda makes up for it here. I'm usually on the server at early, and late times for EST. With the current pandemic, I have found myself with a lot of free-time. I can get on the server usually around 9-11 am EST, and get off at about 11-12PM EST, which is about 12+ hours per day. I will my all if I were to become a staff member, and I would try to take any sit I could. 

I'm fully dedicated to Star Wars RP, and I don't see myself getting bored of it anytime soon. I feel like I have a small reputation on the server, but most people will know me as "Fives".  I feel that a staff member should be not only mature, but should also be a good leader. I feel that having good leadership qualities will lead to a better staff member overall.  This truly is an amazing community, and with every community, there are some sour apples. I will do my absolute best as a staff member to make sure that these people won't ruin the Star Wars RP experience for everyone else. I want to give back to this community in the best way I can. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I haven't
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made an application to be MRP staff in September of 2018, it got accepted. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 10 hours. 
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play stuff on the Switch
Did you read the staff rules?: Mob

Edited by Mob
Format
8 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

Uh oh

Ya know, I can't even excuse this. I'm sorry for wasting people's time.  I skimmed through the rules, and assumed the rules were the same as MRP and didn't decide to read through everything, and that's fully my bad. 

Edited by Mob