DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ's Staff Application

Tzar

In-game name: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:140210729

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: | | | | | 138:31:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): Fetn.

Past experiences as staff: Have been staff on many different servers on gmod alone, owned 2 of them, and have staffed on many different game servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I think I should be chosen because of the fact that I am dedicated to my jobs when I am given them, and I spend WAY to much time doing them when they are important, I have tons of time to do my role and learn how to do them, so that is one reason why I am more fit to be staff than other applicants.

I am beginning to understand a lot of the rules that people usually don't know or find confusing, and I know basically all of the regular rules and how they work. This knowledge of the rules and what can be done and what not can be done can make me decently useful at sorting a situation that would be hard for another new staff member to solve. For example if someone is demoting someone while staff are on, some people still don't know that it is against the rule to demote while staff are on. 

I know how to staff and will learn quickly due to past experiences. I will be a lot easier to train and since I have the ability to be online at any moment for any reason I can be super active while others might just be role playing (No poke against them, you need your time off) while I do staffing in their place.

Activity and experience is not the only thing that makes me good at staffing, I am also non biased making sits with me like having garnet vs garnet in a sit. Everyone is equal when I am taking a sit and even if its a report against a staff member I take everyone's proof and what happened along with logs to make a proper decision on how and what do to in a situation.

I have my issues but these issues are quickly fading away as I know the community and its policies more and more, my attitude towards the server has shifted from just something I play on to something that I can make friends on and enjoy as a community. I will do my job to my best if I am accepted and issues are something I can iron out of me as I get into the job.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned a couple of times on Garnet DRP and banned on a Nazi RP server. Also got banned by a kid owner on a DRP server for accidental RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 28th of March, April 5th, April 15th.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Above 6 hours a day on TS, Discord, the Forums and DRP.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I hack on roblox cause why the hell not, and I am also really interested in computers and computing.

Did you read the staff rules?: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

+1 app is great and havent had any problems with you. You have learned from your mistakes that is great so you know not to do it again. Hope to see you on the staff team!

• Like 1

ye ima give a +1 great staff app like bird said major improvement last time i have seen you act some what immature  and  you reported knoxx while you where in a bad mood but this is minor you have been active for a good while so keep up the current road your on and dont resign after a week ight? k...

2 minutes ago, azzaziel said:

ye ima give a +1 great staff app like bird said major improvement last time i have seen you act some what immature  and  you reported knoxx while you where in a bad mood but this is minor you have been active for a good while so keep up the current road your on and dont resign after a week ight? k...

Yea, bad mood moments as I will call them are still an issue but like I said I am working on ironing them out. I also don't plan on resigning unless I have a good damn reason to lol. Thanks azzaziel.

11 hours ago, Tzar said:

I am beginning to understand a lot of the rules that people usually don't know or find confusing, and I know basically all of the regular rules and how they work.

Please Read the rules and understand them fully. And what servers have you staffed on if you can remember? 

Edited by GrandDaddyStalin
Thank You For looking back over the rules
58 minutes ago, GrandDaddyStalin said:

Please Read the rules and understand them fully. And what servers have you staffed on if you can remember? 

I staffed as a moderator on a server owned by my now friend twin, and I was the owner of a Darkrp server for 3 months with decent success and the owner of a zombie survival server that was great at first but got horrible since someone managed to hack the server and take it down. (true story and I am still sad cause of it.) I will spend a while reading the rules to see if I have missed anything important and will edit this once I have read everything.

@GrandDaddyStalin

Edited by Tzar
Finished going back over drp rules.

+1 Tzar is someone I have known for a while who has actively tried to become staff and the fact that he hasn’t given up is a good thi in my books. You also really improved your staff app from your last. You are active enough to be staff. I also see that many staff believe you are ready and I agree. Good luck man

-Sc0pe-Senior moderator-

• Agree 1
On 5/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, Tzar said:

In-game name: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:140210729

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: | | | | | 138:31:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): Fetn.

Past experiences as staff: Have been staff on many different servers on gmod alone, owned 2 of them, and have staffed on many different game servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

I think I should be chosen because of the fact that I am dedicated to my jobs when I am given them, and I spend WAY to much time doing them when they are important, I have tons of time to do my role and learn how to do them, so that is one reason why I am more fit to be staff than other applicants.

I am beginning to understand a lot of the rules that people usually don't know or find confusing, and I know basically all of the regular rules and how they work. This knowledge of the rules and what can be done and what not can be done can make me decently useful at sorting a situation that would be hard for another new staff member to solve. For example if someone is demoting someone while staff are on, some people still don't know that it is against the rule to demote while staff are on. 

I know how to staff and will learn quickly due to past experiences. I will be a lot easier to train and since I have the ability to be online at any moment for any reason I can be super active while others might just be role playing (No poke against them, you need your time off) while I do staffing in their place.

Activity and experience is not the only thing that makes me good at staffing, I am also non biased making sits with me like having garnet vs garnet in a sit. Everyone is equal when I am taking a sit and even if its a report against a staff member I take everyone's proof and what happened along with logs to make a proper decision on how and what do to in a situation.

I have my issues but these issues are quickly fading away as I know the community and its policies more and more, my attitude towards the server has shifted from just something I play on to something that I can make friends on and enjoy as a community. I will do my job to my best if I am accepted and issues are something I can iron out of me as I get into the job.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned a couple of times on Garnet DRP and banned on a Nazi RP server. Also got banned by a kid owner on a DRP server for accidental RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 28th of March, April 5th, April 15th.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Above 6 hours a day on TS, Discord, the Forums and DRP.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I hack on roblox cause why the hell not, and I am also really interested in computers and computing.

Did you read the staff rules?: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ

-1 Since you like to false warrant when you get salty.

Third time this month

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, xdJustice23 said:

-1 Since you like to false warrant when you get salty.

Third time this month

If you could elaborate by posting proof I will change what I was about to post.

Edited by ThetaKek
Just now, ThetaKek said:

If you could elaborate by posting proof I will -1 this application.

Upgraded to a new SSD, no longer have any of my shadowplay or screenshots.

Belive it or dont believe it i just want him to work on his anger and attitude if hes going to become staff

1 minute ago, xdJustice23 said:

Upgraded to a new SSD, no longer have any of my shadowplay or screenshots.

Belive it or dont believe it i just want him to work on his anger and attitude if hes going to become staff

What did I do wrong? I do not recall false warranting any time in the past while. Also, you gave me multiple flying machines and such and we were pals for a bit, what happened and why have you been trash talking me lately in front of staff AND users.

I am genuinely confused and concerned to why you are mad, if you want to talk about it you can talk, but you don't have to openly trash talk about me in the staff chat room in TeamSpeak.

Edited by Tzar