DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

poopa consoma - Moderator Application

poopa

13 hours ago, fugga said:

Oh, well I am on everyday almost, some people get accepted with 40 or more hours.

Not true..?? Minimum is 72 but its suggested to get 100+ but I agree with tzar get to know the community more. Only met you once and that was for an easy sit and thats it

You guys have a higher authority so you guys can -1 whatever you want if you think its right. But I dont know if me not knowing a lot of people makes it so I cant become a mod. In my opinion that just is unfair 

1 hour ago, fugga said:

You guys have a higher authority so you guys can -1 whatever you want if you think its right. But I dont know if me not knowing a lot of people makes it so I cant become a mod. In my opinion that just is unfair 

Knowing the community lets people get to know you and who you are. If you are a respectable player that knows the rules like the back of his hand then people can vouch for that and proudly +1 your application. Also the more hours you get the better you will know the rules and be able to punish people accordingly without slipping up because you didn't know a rule.

• Forums Moderator
2 hours ago, fugga said:

I don't understand how you think that is unfair. Staff applications are a place for the community to see if you're good for staff. Not a place to whine if you're getting -1's. It shows immaturity. 

I love the application, seems you put some time and effort into it. But in my opinion you have a little while to go before being a good candidate for staff. Hop in TS from time to time and get to know people. Then if or when you re-apply hopefully you will see better restults. Good luck man.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BUDBUD said:

-1 I have seen you around and you seem a bit toxic. You also AFK alot I feel like if you played more, and were a bit less toxic i could +1 but for now-1. You also seem immuture.

i am only toxic when people are talking bad stuff about me, others or the server im not toxic for no reason. i hope

but yes i do afk. i try not to be immature but i am young.

Edited by fugga
Just now, fugga said:

i am only toxic when people are talking bad stuff about me, others or the server im not toxic for no reason. i hope

People will talk bad about you all the time as a staff member, and if you cant deal with it than staffing is not for you.

4 minutes ago, BUDBUD said:

People will talk bad about you all the time as a staff member, and if you cant deal with it than staffing is not for you.

I agree. I think people are still allowed to communicate in a slightly non polite way so they know who there talking to. And I know people will talk worse to you as a staff member.

And if it is necessary for me to be less toxic to be a staff member ill get on that asap cause i need to everything i can to change and become part of the staff team.

Edited by fugga

NEUTRAL leaning towards +1

I know for one you are active on the server. I've not had issues with you personally on the server.  I think it's worth giving him a chance, and don't think a warning from other servers that happened awhile ago should affect his current standing on the server now. 

• Forums Moderator
3 hours ago, Vivianne said:

NEUTRAL leaning towards +1

I know for one you are active on the server. I've not had issues with you personally on the server.  I think it's worth giving him a chance, and don't think a warning from other servers that happened awhile ago should affect his current standing on the server now. 

Cant do Neutral btw. You have to pick -1 or +1.