Banned and I don't know what to do.

Flonk

In-game name: Flonk
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:236420629
Staff members in-game name: thatone mario, Shin Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): page must not work right now (?)
Date & Time of incident: 5/2/2020 8:15 pm (roughly)
Timezone: CDT
Ban Reason: Unintentional Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban: spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof): I had been raided by three people (cant remember their names) and they had all killed me so I came back to my base and killed all three of them since they had still been raiding (not knowing that would count as RDM) and then I got reported for it and banned. It was originally going to be two weeks but the guy who reported me felt bad and asked if there was a way around banning me.  So instead since it was unintentional, I was only given a one week ban. (I'm sorry I dont know how I could get any more proof)
Why should your ban be removed?: I think the ban should be removed because I don't remember ever RDM-ing anyone on knowingly on purpose and because it was a simple but stupid mistake of not knowing the rules in garnet gaming and another mistake won't happen, I've went over the rules a few times now and understand all the possible mistakes I have made.

12 minutes ago, Flonk said:

I had been raided by three people (cant remember their names) and they had all killed me so I came back to my base and killed all three

Listen man you came back and killed the guys even if you didn't know you still said that you came back and Getting unintentional Mass
is already itself a reduced ban in this case.

I understand that it was counted as mass RDM and it wasn't right but if I had only known the rules I wouldn't have killed them or even come back and I'm just trying to say I have read the rules now and won't make any more mistakes, I'd just like to play with my friends again. I like playing on Garnet Gaming and I wouldn't do something intentionally to get myself banned.

1 minute ago, Flonk said:

I understand that it was counted as mass RDM and it wasn't right but if I had only known the rules I wouldn't have killed them or even come back and I'm just trying to say I have read the rules now and won't make any more mistakes, I'd just like to play with my friends again. I like playing on Garnet Gaming and I wouldn't do something intentionally to get myself banned.

You're supposed to read the rules beforehand. Just wait out the ban, then come back and don't break rules, simple as that.

• Agree 2

What do you mean? I showed proof of the ban. Also it's really hard to be patient when I'm being respectful and still being told to just go away and wait a week.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator
13 minutes ago, Flonk said:

What do you mean? I showed proof of the ban. Also it's really hard to be patient when I'm being respectful and still being told to just go away and wait a week.

He's said to wait for the STAFF MEMBERS proof that you massed. Not your proof. Just wait for the staff member...

• Forums Moderator
18 minutes ago, Flonk said:

I just don't understand what good that would do in this situation.

Bruh... Did you not read... We have to see if the staff member, which in this case it's skin tsukimi has proof of the ban. Just wait until he responds.

Edited by eli_
2 minutes ago, Flonk said:

I just don't understand what good that would do in this situation.

The staff member will show us logs or footage of u committing mass if he has it, if it is mass then you were rightfully banned.

12 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Bruh... Did you not read... We have to see if the staff member, which in this case is @GameClicher has proof of the ban. Just wait until he responds.

it was shin tsukimi who banned him so we're waiting for his response

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Flonk said:

they had all killed me so I came back to my base and killed all three of them since they had still been raiding (not knowing that would count as RDM) and then I got reported for it and banned.

11 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

it was shin tsukimi who banned him so we're waiting for his response

He already admitted to the mass soo no real point waiting for evidence

Edited by The King of Rohan
  • Haha 1