Staff report against Poopa Consoma

grace

Just now, MeLikeFood said:

Well if it was the wrong person i think that you were tpd multiple times because you fell through the floor and the staff got confused as where you were

Yeah in both of clips im not even visible and i havent go on duty the whole day so i couldnt no clip under or above the ground so like i said, either a glitch or its cause i didnt put the steam id

2 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

if i were to TP someone, or use any staff command for that matter, it would be put in chat who used it, followed by what command was used, then the player it was used on

yes youre right

1 minute ago, Bortnik said:

if i were to TP someone, or use any staff command for that matter, it would be put in chat who used it, followed by what command was used, then the player it was used on

Yeah for example Melikefood tp'd Bortnik or Melikefood Returned Melikefood witch is visble by the staff member and mods and above

Just now, MeLikeFood said:

Yeah for example Melikefood tp'd Bortnik or Melikefood Returned Melikefood witch is visble by the staff member and mods and above

yes you are correct but what does that mean

doesn't really make sense ik but idk why this is such a big deal. youre all coming at a new mod that is still learning. its my 3rd day calm down it wont happen again if stuff like this is going to happen.

Just now, fugga said:

doesn't really make sense ik but idk why this is such a big deal. youre all coming at a new mod that is still learning. its my 3rd day calm down it wont happen again if stuff like this is going to happen.

Were not coming at you were trying to better understand this situation