Staff application

Synnap

In-game name: Synnap
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Synna
Warns: 0
Timezone:  Central Daylight Time 
Playtime?: 7 hours of right now (I plan on playing almost everyday)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES (just haven't yet)
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sadly nobody, but I seemed like it would be a interesting role to be in a server like this. Mostly due to people not following rules and players needing help!
    Past experiences as staff: On a server on Gmod, none. But a bit on other games!
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Well, I am a very respectful person when it comes to stuff like becoming a staff member. I will not give my friends, nor relatives other advantages just because I am a admin/mod. I will treat everything with the most respect that I can. I will make sure that I put people in need in front of others who do not need help. 

I will make sure people are satisfied with the work I do. I will even respect other admins/mods I do not like. I will NOT give members or anyone else any sort of items I can give with a admin/mod rank.  I will note use admin/mod just for click bait type of YouTube videos. I will fix every single problem I will be asked, and even go as far as asking other admins/mods to get the answer. (not really that far but still)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Honestly with COVID-19, I can spend about everyday on the server. (I know, I have no life)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I create roblox games, and like playing Minecraft & ROBLOX with friends. Same with left 4 dead 2.
Did you read the staff rules?: I have, plenty of times to make sure I know from my mind. I will be studying more.

• Cringe 1

You don’t meet the minimum hour requirement. Also re-read the staff rules. And your paragraphs seem a little weak. But if you play more and re-apply later I’m sure it would get better.

Edited by Bortnik
Oopsie

-1 First of all you don't meet the MINIMUM of 72 hours of playtime, second of all your paragraphs are pretty lacking, I recommend you re-read the rules and wait untill you get 100+ hours of playtime. Also try to be more active with the staff as most of them are pretty friendly.

Edit: You also need to stop posting as a response to every single post and instead make 1 post and edit that post for your responses...

Edited by BINLADINHOE

12 minutes ago, Synnap said:

Wait you said the minimum is 75, but you also so I have to get about 300 to re apply? Is it 300 or 75???

the minimum is  75 hours but he was recommending that you get more than that because that will increase your chances.  in that time you can make your paragraphs better they are a tad on the short side. 

11 minutes ago, Synnap said:

Thank you. It helps me a lot.

When Regret said 300 hours he was referring on how that would be a really good time to apply because by that point you'd be a recognized member 

While you work to get 72 hours try and make some friends and stay active on the forums to get known 

edit: im too late, trust the busta beated me but you get the idea 

Edited by Medinator