Garry's Mod Military Screenshot Stuff

Been making these for quite awhile.. Some I've shown before but never really posted them here...
Some people will remember me (maybe or maybe not) because I always made these and shared them in Teamspeak

A-10 Thunderbolt Formation | Map: gm_buttes
spacer.png

MARSOC Sniping w/ Barret M82 | Map: rp_garnet_militaryrp_delta (the COD models used by MARSOC couldn't work so I had to improvise)
spacer.png

No Name | Map: gm_fork
spacer.png

2GA Winter Patrol | Map: gm_vyten
spacer.png

2nd Image of MARSOC Sniping | Map: didn't I just say it up there?
spacer.png

• Like 5

Very nice! I personally like the no name, just a pretty cool shot with the war-torn area with the helo planes flying in the background of the tank. Dunno how skilled you are, but it would be pretty cool to maybe see some type of WWII era naval fight if you're up for making something like that 🙂 just an idea ofc and if you want to, not a request or anything just giving ideas!

17 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Very nice! I personally like the no name, just a pretty cool shot with the war-torn area with the helo planes flying in the background of the tank. Dunno how skilled you are, but it would be pretty cool to maybe see some type of WWII era naval fight if you're up for making something like that 🙂 just an idea ofc and if you want to, not a request or anything just giving ideas!

I'm willing to take ideas..
but making these take a long time to finish but I am getting into editing so I'm thinking about a news report on the Russian and US War

• Like 1
  • Informative 1