SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:524877998

Staff members in-game name: T O X I N S

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):

Date & Time of incident: May, 9 2020; 6:45 pm

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

Ban Reason: Advertisement

How long were you banned for?: 35791373.52 minutes

Proof of Ban: https://ibb.co/DPJQZGh

Why should your ban be removed?: Hey garnet, I had just recently purchased VIP and have been having tons of fun on your server! Im sorry for not informing my self about the rules better, I was trying to form a group for a raid and out my discord in OOC, again my apologies for not being aware of the rule but it was truly an accident, If you guys could help out with my appeal that would be much appreciated, much love to garnet and the staff working to do their best, again my apologies ill make sure if i get another chance to not mess it up! Ive re read the rules and im sure i wont cause any trouble for you guys. ❤️

Edited by YvngFvwn
wont let me get rid of the smiley face plz ignore

@YvngFvwn This is an unbiased punishment set in place with the D3A it is irreverent if I liked you or not. Is there any specific reason why I or any staff should have given you any leniency on this compared to the countless others that break rules on the server? 

I guess my question is what makes you special that you think you should deserve to be unbanned?

im asking you guys to give me another chance, I get it im not any more special than anyone else, i made a mistake that was truly accidental and im hoping you guys can see that, i play all the time and try my hardest to not break the rules, its really unfortunate i wasnt warned, if you would have simply told me that wasnt allowed i wouldn't have done it again, i really like this server and in my opinion this should be looked on and rejudged, anything but a permanent ban would be greatly appreciated, im not asking for leniency, im asking for forgiveness but to answer your question im a donator and have brought many friends/business to garnet as a server, thank you for taking your time to respond

Edited by YvngFvwn
Left out something

Toxins was completely justified with the ban. It is your responsibility to read the rules and to inform yourself of them. While you may not have had malicious intent with the link you posted, you still advertised which does result in a permanent ban. There are many others who have been banned for the same thing and didn't have malicious intent, but were not unbanned. If we were to unban you, we'd have to go back and unban every single other person that has done what you've done, which is not how we operate or what is in the handbook. The only thing I can say is to come back in a few months, make an appeal again and show you've learned your lesson. I'm not saying you're guaranteed to be unbanned, so don't take this as me saying you will if you come back in a few months time and make an appeal.