Oboshi's GM Application

Oboshi

In-game name: Oboshi/Ralk Jon

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:65792502

Warns: I have 1 warn / FailRP it happened like 3 weeks ago or sum. 

Timezone: Mountain Central.

Playtime?:  Padawan III Ralk Jon has played for 157:50:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one has recommended me

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Yes on another community called VN but that community is gone now.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason i think you should choose me over others is because I want to help out StarWarsRP become super fun for the community.  Possibly become a big thing like MilRP.  I also want players to not be bored all the time (yes there might be upcoming updated for more automative event's).  I also have really good upcoming event ideas which will be in the unique idea section. But,  i also want to help out SWRP expand in the future for players to feel like it's a normal fun SWRP server. But, I also want to make the event's unique unlike others. Have people feel like they are on a actual battlefield.  Not just droids coming out of nowhere spawning around someone. Make it feel like they come in reinforcements in MTT's, Munificents, make air combat more realistic and etc.

Secondly I want to follow the actual timeline of the  Clone Wars. Battle of Geonosis, Clone Tropper Fives figure out about the chips inside there hat and ST kills him, Capturing Cad Bane at the temple and him escaping, The attempt Murder on Padme, and so much more. But for the most part I want mostly all the events to go with the timeline of The Clone Wars (The important parts) at least.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

I never have been banned on any server, only warns.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 

I can be doing events all day to make sure everyone is having a good time. So mostly 5+ hours a day or more.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Game master?:

A Game master is someone who focuses on how much fun the community is having every day and making sure they are having a good time. They make sure people have something to do all the time for most of the time. They make sure that when a event is going on everything is going good at all times like they should be for the players to enjoy. But also a role of a Game master is to encourage RP for other players and to also help out with people that don't know how to RP. (Pretty much to help them understand whats right/wrong for RP)

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Game master team: As a normal player I try to make rp super important whenever their is a event or not. Whenever there's a event going on they're mostly going to be event characters I'll be making sure that the characters will be doing RP as they should normally or someone being a GM be a character. If there is no characters i'll be making sure that battalions will be using there comms and talking to their battalions. If not then I will say something about it so they will start to. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: This is probably something everyone has said but my most creative idea is to do a campaign for a RP environment. I was thinking on doing the Cad Bane campaign. Having him on the run most of the time. Being captured, him breaking out of the temple from other bounty hunters, Obi wan being under disguise and "helping" Cad Bane and the other bounty hunters work with Count dooku. They're a lot of possible ways for a RP environment. There can even be a RP campaign on the Anaxes map to. Plus, even the Venator. Just, little small campaigns for everyone to enjoy

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

1st Event: The Rescue of Anakin Sky Walker. Description: Anakin Skywalker was captured by Hondo Ohnaka. Dooku was also captured to by Hondo. Troopers are deployed at Sriluur to help out Anakin break out of Hondo's prison. But, also Dooku escaped to and is fighting his way out Hondos Pirate territory with Clone troopers there to.

2nd Event: The attack on the weapons factory. Description: Troopers are deployed on Geonosis and fight there way inside a Weapons factory to destroy it. Assajj Ventress was sent out to guard the factory. If she needed support she would call General Grievous for support from his fleet. The weapons factory is a huge game changer for the Sepertist they can not lose it so they will be giving the Republic a lot of force. 

3rd Event: The Mystery group of DeathWatch. Description: ObiWan was sent to Mandalore because the Duchess ask him to investigate the area for a terrorist ground in the area called "DeathWatch". Obiwan Kanobi has found a camp outside Keldabe (Capital City of Mandalore)  Althought Mandalore has been under neutral for the war they are not attacking the serperatist so the dutcess aloud Obi Wan to call for backup and take down the Death Watch camp and to investigate what they are planning.

4th Event: The Battle of Umbara. Description: Anakin Skywalker takes his forces and other battalions onto Umbara. A Sepertist sided planet. (Umbarans) Anakin and forces fight through the Umbarians to take control of the planet.  Umbara is a big future weapons planet so the sepertist can not lose them either. Sepertist decide to help out the Umbaras so the Republic don't take control of it.

5th Event: The Truth. Decription: This event is mostly for ST, 501st, and Anakin. Tup  had a malfunction into his inhibitor chip inside his head. Tup has killed a jedi because (Order 66) was going on inside his head cause because of that chip. Everyone is sent to Kamino to passive RP while all of this is going on. Fives is worried about Tup and wants to see what is going on with him. He sooner finds about the chip, Tup dies sooner because of the order of Darth Sidious told the Prime Ministers at Kamino to do. Five now knows the that Chip does and the Sepertist are after him and the republic for trespassing a treason. Five sooner later died from ST troopers because he didn't want to be captured.

Edited by Oboshi

Although you could use some of your own creativity in the 5 events demonstrated, you're active and know how to RP. All I recommend is to not copy directly off of the show for all 5 of your events, (for example, a biological weapon is released, there is a bounty hunter in disguise, there are bombs around the base, or just anything that you can think that is unique and quality).

+1.