104th Rework Suggestion + ClimbSwep2

Oboshi

This suggestion is basely just to rework 104th special utilities. Plus, classes.

104th Shouldn't be having flamethrowers at all. Mostly 104th should be having Climb Swep . Also The 104th Trooper : Pyro class should be changed to 104th Trooper : Jet Trooper. 104th do have Jet Troopers in the clone wars they have always had it. With the classes that do have the flame thrower. They, should all be changed with Climb Swep 2. All factions should have Climb Swep 2 but only certain classes do. 104th should be known for Climb Swep 2 for the most part though. If you don't want to add Climb Swep 2 there is also a grapple hook addon to that will also work. Climb Swep 2 is just really useful for troopers that don't have a Jet Pack. Or, also get stuck with the Jet pack. I'll be listing all Classes that should have Climb Swep 2

104th

• 104 Trooper : Commander
  • 104 Wolfpack : Commander
  • 104th Trooper : Officer
  • 104 Trooper : Torch
  • 104 Trooper : Jet Trooper / will only have a jetpack but not Climb Swep 2 if added.
  • 104 Wolfpack : Arsonist
  • 104 Trooper : ARC [T3]
  • 104 Trooper : ARF [T2]

With 104th Like I said before we remove the Flamethrower and add Climb Swep 2

41st

• 41st Trooper : Officer 
  • Green Company : Sniper
  • 41st : Trooper Commander
  • Green Company : Comander
  • 41st  Trooper : ARF [T2]
  • 41st Trooper : ARC [T3]

212th

• 212th Trooper : Officer
  • 212th Trooper : Commander
  • 212th Trooper : ARF [T2]
  • 212th Trooper : ARC [T3]

501st

• 501st Trooper : Officer
  • Torrent Company : Aperature
  • 501st  Trooper : Commander
  • Torrent Company : Commander
  • 501st Trooper ARF [T2]
  • 501st Trooper ARC [T3]

91st

• 91st Trooper : Officer
  • 91st Trooper : Commander
  • Lightning Squadron : Recon
  • Lightning Squadron : Commander
  • 91st Trooper : ARF [T2]
  • 91st Trooper : ARC [T3]

327th

• 327th Trooper : Officer
  • K Company : Saboteur
  • 327th Trooper : Commander
  • K Company : Commander
  • 327th Trooper : ARF [T2]
  • 327th Trooper : ARC [T3]

Shock Troopers

• Shock Trooper : Commander
  • Shock Trooper : ARF [ T2]
  • Shock Trooper : ARC [T3]

RC

• Delta Squad : Boss
  • Delta Squad : Sev
  • Foxtrot Group : Gregor [T1]
  • Foxtrot Group : Technician [T1]
  • Omega Squad : Niner [T2]
  • Omega Squad Darman [T2]

ARC

• RANCOR Battalion : Colt
  • RANCOR Battalion : Havoc
  • Alpha Class : Alpha
  • Alpha Class : Valiant 

This is all the classes i believe should have Climb Swep 2 .

Edited by Oboshi

-1 Climb swep 2 kinda breaks the map more already, cause GM's already disapprove of going to really high places for good reasons. It makes it harder for them to give meaningful gunfights to the players on the high ground. I would be all for climb swep if we had more of a real reason to use it. Also, if you wanna add jet-packs to 104th, you would really have to add them to all battalions cause each battalion is seen using jet-packs in the show. Phantom already said in the post linked here that he wants to keep jet-packs limited to the attack battalions.

But, a possible work around is changing your T1 to jet trooper instead. I noticed that your T1 is just pyro with a rep shotgun, so that could work better in your favor if you really want the jet-trooper.

1 hour ago, Mob said:

-1 Climb swep 2 kinda breaks the map more already, cause GM's already disapprove of going to really high places for good reasons. It makes it harder for them to give meaningful gunfights to the players on the high ground. I would be all for climb swep if we had more of a real reason to use it. Also, if you wanna add jet-packs to 104th, you would really have to add them to all battalions cause each battalion is seen using jet-packs in the show. Phantom already said in the post linked here that he wants to keep jet-packs limited to the attack battalions.

But, a possible work around is changing your T1 to jet trooper instead. I noticed that your T1 is just pyro with a rep shotgun, so that could work better in your favor if you really want the jet-trooper.

If Climb swep is abused Staff can take action and tell people to stop abusing it. If you abuse Climb Swep 2 it's pretty much FailRP. Also for sniper classes to it makes way more sense for them to be high on the map. Because, they are sniping. There is a real reason to use climb swep clones don't always stay on the ground all the time. If they did, then shit they would all die so fast from ambushes or something. Clones had all of there surroundings covered by each other. So in this case there is a good reason to use Climb Swep 2. It might sound like a bad idea right now. But, once it's added to the server people might have a change in mind about it.

I believe only the Recon battalions should recieve the climb swep, it wouldnt make sense to give the 501st and 212th climb swep, they have jetpacks. It'd also be much easier to manage as staff would only maange the recon. We shouldn't even give the 91st a climb swep since they are meant to be using speeders and not climbing mountains. Giving 104th wouldn't make sense imo, we already have 2 battalions with the jetpack, even 1 is enough. Adding 104th jetpacks as a non donator class wouldn't make sense. The 104th may be recovery and relief but they shouldn't recieve jetpacks

The classes i'd suggest (if climb swep was added) are:

- All ARF

- All ARC

- 41st GC

- Maybe 104th Wolfpack (for specialization purposes)

There are not that many battalions i think should honestly get it, 41st is infantry recon, while 91st is Mobile Scouting.

Overall -1, but i wouldn't mind giving it to the ones listed above.

Edited by Kicks

I didn't know that there was already a JetPack suggestion before. It was already denied so the main focus of this Suggestion is the climb swep now. Mostly, because the JetPack part will also get denied again.

• Forums Moderator

Can be abused very easily. But, I do agree with what Kicks said. If you're gonna give it to anyone give it to:

ARF
ARC
Green Company. 

-1 for all of the ones you listed but would be cool for GC to have it especially because we specialize with snipers and we could use it to set up on high positions.

• 3 weeks later...