alex98's Moderator Application

alex98

IGN: alex98
Warns:1 ARDM
Time zone: EST
Playtime: 185:43:25.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply]?  poopa, sphynxx, GoG AppleWatch
Steam ID: (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:0:191759008
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: I have never been staff
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I think I would make a good pick because I keep my cool when I get annoyed and do not get mad that easy. I like to make the best out of a bad situation, I haven’t been staff before, but Garnet Gaming would be a great start for me and a wonderful opportunity. I am very active on Garnet Gaming because I enjoy playing on the server and wish to help, I am mature and responsible. I will do sits unbiased and fair and very often, I will hear both sides and make a good decision, I will not abuse my powers or be toxic towards anyone. I also treat others with respect.
I am friendly and like to talk to others, I am dedicated to the job once I start. I stay away from drama and do not cause any because I think it's unnecessary. If I am given the chance, I will prove myself worthy of the job and I am excited to learn the job and help the people of the server with their issues if I am chosen. I try to talk to people in the server even if I don’t know them and I enjoy doing that and I would like the opportunity to do more than that for the community I’ve grown to love.
I am grateful for this chance to do this, thanks for your time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications? No 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I get up Early in the morning to do some school work and that is around 9-10 am, after that i get on and then i get off at 12 pm at least
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? chores and schoolwork if that counts
    Did you read the staff rules? alex98

Edited by alex98
  • Winner 1

In game you follow the rules. You are very respectful and are a chill person to be around. You have made a good app I can see you put some time into your responses and I hope you can try to stay unbiased that is a good quality. I have seen you on every day I can't wait for you to join the team +1

Grand Daddy Stalin

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

You have a great application with flawless feedback.

I'll give you your rank as well as your teamspeak server groups next time I see you online.

Please do not go on duty or use any staff commands until trained by an L.Mod+.