DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Depressed Birds mental problem loa

Steam Id

STEAM_0:0:183630340 

Time 1-2 weeks

Reason I have no motivation  to do anything, sunday I thought I had the umph to play but tbh I dont even want to get out of bed or look at my phone. I'm going to start taking my antidepressants  again and see if that helps but if it doesnt then this may lead to my resignation. I do love you guys and I want to play, but I have no motivation  to even get out of bed or even eat.

Edited by DepressionBird
  • Sad 1

Hey man good luck to you I'm sure things will get better soon. sometimes I feel the same to where I just want to do nothing and I just want to stay in bed all day. I'm sure you'll be back to decently normal soon.

( Just some advice - Don't resign You put too much work in already to go up to your rank. wait out the months and take the demotions. You're better off coming back as an s mod or mod or even higher than depending on how long you're gone for then just reapplying and then going through all that work again) 

Guest proggy

We'll keep this LOA in mind for the next promotion wave. 

Keep me updated when ya can, but definitely don't worry about the server in the meantime.

Hope to see you back with a cleaner mindset instead of a resignation!