• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 250 / 250
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 848 / 1097 Total players
    • 77% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• +1 on my referral  Absolute great guy. Knows his rules and his way around Garnet Dark RP.  Very nice to be around as well and also helps new players on the server from what I have seen
    • +1 e never had any problems with fisted and his knowledge on his rules is amazing. Reports are done when needed and he is always calm in situations. You have my vote , good luck on the Application.
    • Seems pretty vanilla and a fun use of the water. I think this would be nice to have.   +1
    • In-game username: sus ropolka Discord Username: ro5736 Age: 17 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626219726 Active Warns: 0  Timezone: Central Current Playtime: 228 Hours Do you have access to Discord and a microphone? YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YES Referral(s): HG Mysterio Gaming Past experiences as staff: NO Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe you should choose me because, I'm mostly active during the day and at night most of the time. I am very familiar and friendly with most people on the server. I don't usually become a nuisance to anybody who is around me. Another reason I would like to be chosen is because I show integrity and follow the rules of Garnet Gaming: DarkRP. I like to help others with their problems because it could go a long way to making their day better by helping them out.   I feel like I am pretty available throughout the day to cover staff duties either during the day or even at night. I can be trustworthy when it comes to admin powers, I will not abuse them or lower anybody's morale in any way. When I am on the server, I am barely ever AFK and am always doing something. I believe it is always best to do the right thing no matter the circumstances. I am always trying to help new players out as well with either base building or some simple rules they would like to know about. I never ever want to try and ruin someone's day.   Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: When I was newer to the server I was banned for Mass RDM and LTAP, the rdm was unintentional as I was still a new player to the server, the LTAP was not on purpose as I had lost power that same night to a thunderstorm.   Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-8 Hours If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Fishing and work a part time job Did you read the staff rules?: sus ropolka
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: While we do appreciate your interest in wanting to join the staff team we cannot overlook a few things about your application: Firstly you do not meet the minimum age requirement, or the minimum hour requirement to join. We also cannot overlook that you only have 1 sentence in the 2 paragraphs section and didn't read our staff rules.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines