• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 293 / 293
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1006 / 1187 Total players
    • 85% Filled servers
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: After giving you a decent amount of time you haven't fixed the main issues with your application yet. You didn't read the staff rules, and there was a lack of effort put into your paragraphs. We appreciate your interest in wanting to join the staff team but at this time we cannot accept your application for staff.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 Hours.
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: While we appreciate you sending in an application and wanting to help us out, unfortunately your behaviour over this time period has been rather lackluster to be frank. You earned punishments during your application process, showed signs of immaturity that are not easily overlooked, and overall behaved in a manner that is not conducive to healthy server and staff relationships. If you can clean up your act, we have no objections of you reapplying again in the future.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week.
    • +Age -/+ Playtime -Paragraphs +Bro said 1-2 years +Read the rules   The reason Im gonna give you a -1 is for the paragraphs. With that 3rd line indented I dont know if you were trying to count that as a second one? However you do need 2 strong paragraphs before I update my choice. Best of luck.  Also Im still here xD
    • In-game name: SMG Wraith Discord username: .phoenixism. Age: 20 SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:633489385 Active Warns: 0 Timezone: Eastern timezone Current Playtime: 251:03:54 Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord? yes Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] mane if the og players were on  Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i was staff for garnet before i resignerd i did alot of sits and was very helpful and friendly . Why should we choose you over other applicants?:        i think you should choose me, because i have been staff in the past. I have the skills i need to do sits fast and efficiently. I look into situations at multiple angles. So it gives the fairest outcome of the situation within rules and regulations. I like to show new players the ropes of Dark RP so the get a friendly experience on first en-counter upon logging in. im constantly gonna be on.          so lack of staff shouldnt be a issue at all with me on. i can help keep trolls away. I will be a valuable asset to the staff team. I love helping new players and chatting in dark rp with people,having a good time like always, make sure people read the rules and stay to them for sure  Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: no Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes back in 2020-2021 How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1-2 years If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: just work fr Did you read the staff rules?: SMG Wraith
    • Im glad that you might be planning on making this your main server, i am looking forward to your future on the server and the best of luck! 😃
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Speshal

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines