• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 196 / 196
          • Most players 373
    • 6 Total servers
    • 618 / 618 Total players
    • 100% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• For your age: Not bad. Your write up is legible, if limited. While an extra go with an editor could have helped, the bigger problem is the lack of explanation to your events. For example; 'Blow up a droid factory' could easily be better developed. Do you want it as an on-world event, blowing up the Tartarus Factory on Anaxis? Do you mean to have it as an off-world, and how do you plan on arranging the intel gathering? Is it hackable terminals, long range observations of EC behavior, maybe assault of a different position and hijacking CIS field transports? Or the event 'Save the Jedi on Naboo' where you list a need to learn about the local enemies: Is it because they are elite variants of the CIS usual suspects, or because they are an entirely different faction? Especially, I find the 'Capture the Flag' event most in need of further explanation: Is this a wargame simulation? We do have models of the Citadel versions of CIS infantry, if we wanted to play up the game-nature of a capture-the-flag objective. It would be great to use in some of our smaller maps that rarely get dusted off. More important than your initial display and explanation of your events however, is your willingness to be here. To play, and plan for the rest of us to play. You are young and inexperienced, both things that with time and practice, will fade away. You've spent a decent amount of time on the server, you have the bones of some good events already, and we always want activity and creativity. You've got a +1 from me.
    • +1 Well thought out application, could use maybe a bit extra work on how its put together.  Ganer would be A good addition to the team!
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: During your interview your answers to my questions were very detailed. You said you have experience as a supervisor IRL which can somewhat be brought into the game as you know how to manage others and help them. I feel as if your intentions to join and help us out on the staff team are genuine and I look forward to seeing what you can do. You also have all positive reviews from the community and and they seem to want you on board.   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact an HR Director to be assigned for training!
    • Could use a little more detail on the events rather than a just "do this", there has been some questionable moments where you get a bit out of hand which I get, you're young - but seeing you on the server for so long and watching you grow in 212th to the position you're in now, I believe you deserve a shot on the GM team. +1 from me, seems like you're eager to help out a bit more on the server so that's good.
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!   Responses will still be accepted at this time. Thank you for your time!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dinklebampy

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines