• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 312 / 312
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1005 / 1145 Total players
    • 88% Filled servers
    • neutral - the warns are bothering me but you had past staff experience so thats good, you seem like a cool guy but are you SURE you read the staff rules?.
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the Discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: While we applaud you for taking time to write in an application, you are way too early to meet our playtime requirements and did not follow the proper application format as is asked of you. And using AI to write your application for you definitely does not help when it is not even partially written by yourself. If you plan to reapply again, please take the advice from this application and apply it in your next one.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week.
    • In-game name: pparra1020 Discord username: Lunacy0800Age:15SteamID (https://steamid.io/):727776244Active Warns: what do you mean by warns? Cheating = 0 Glitching = 0 rdm = 1-2 Timezone:(UTC 8:00) pacific time (Us & Canada)Current Playtime:152:15:21.Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES} Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming Dark RP Discord?: [YES]Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] STS Errol was the person who wanted me to apply along with Oyasumi German they both thought I should applyPast experiences as staff:I was Staff on A Rust server so I know how to handle bans and stuff like that I never Have been a Admin/staff member on a Garrys mod serverWhy should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Should be chosen Because Loyal to the server I am helpful ive been making tons of reports on people for rdm,prop blocking and more I have been also a member of GarnetGaming for quiet some time now And I Play the server Day to Day I also Help people a lot I know when to play around and not to play around I love GarnetGaming with a passion! And For anyone Wondering yes I am funny somtimesHave you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:Yes ive been jailed 2-3 times for rdm one time and the rest were mistakes which i just owned up to and took jail time it was for rdm I believe.Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I dont think I have.How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:since im on summer Break I can put more than 8-12 hours a dayIf you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:nun I am a no life for GarnetDid you read the staff rules?:Yes ive read over the staff rules Im going to go back over them right now and finish reading them 100%
    • +1 Chill ingame and cool to talk to, took criticism and fixed the issues. Big Dub 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lunacy0800

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines